Chapter 8: Luhan's healed but....

~Luhan’s POV~

Today’s the day I could get out from the hospital. I know I should be happy but I’m not. I can’t dance anymore. I’m…..useless. All of my exo members are here including Tara. Then, the door opened. I thought it was the doctor. Well everybody thought it was the doctor. We were surprised to see who came to visit me. It was Kris. “Hey everyone!” he rubbed his neck. “Don’t be soo surprised. I came here to see Luhan. I heard he’s been in an accident.” He smiled. He’s not the cold guy he used to be. “Hyung! We miss you!” the exo members bro-hugged him and some bro-fist him. I admit it, I do miss him. It’s been a long time since we haven’t met obviously because he quit from exo. He hugged me and we talked. I told him that I can’t dance anymore. He felt sorry for me. Kris made lots of funny jokes to cheer me up and the other exo members. I got back home to my dorm. Lay and Tao help me walked to my room since I have a broken leg. I’m still upset bout it. I could go back to school next week. Our manager said I just have to sing without dancing. The next day, I followed Exo and Tara for training. I sat at the corner of the room.  Tears were slowly formed in my eyes but I hid it from everyone.

~Tara’s POV~

Exo and I were doing Overdose dance moves. I saw Luhan sitting alone at the corner of the room, hugging his legs. I could sense that Luhan’s not feeling well. I pity him. He’s been suffering soo much. Now, it’s been weeks since he came out from the hospital. He’s being less talkative. Always locks himself in his room. He’s suffering. I’m soo sad looking at him. Well, everyone’s sad looking at how Luhan’s been reacting lately. I remembered what happened to Luhan last night.

Flashback

It was 1 in the morning. I was feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen. I saw Luhan in the kitchen by the sink. I sense that he was gonna cut himself.I was shocked. He was going to take the knife so I quickly ran towards Luhan. “Luhan, what are you doing! Cutting yourself won’t solve your problem” I took the knife from him. “I’m miserable! Just let me end my suffering!” He said with a high tone but not too high as he doesn’t wanna wake the others. “Please, Luhan. Don’t do this.Jebal. What am I gonna do when you’re not by my side, huh?” I hugged him. He fell on the floor, sitting.  Hot tears were falling down his red cheeks. “Help me Tara! I can’t stand this anymore!” He was crying. I was crying.

It was about 5am. I got out of my room to get for jogging. I saw Luhan sleeping cutely on the couch. I went near him and bent to his level.  He looks like an angel. I glanced at his leg.  I remembered what happened last night. He suffered enough. I should help him. But something might happened to me. Aigyoo, nevermind as long as Luhan’s happy, I’m good. I put my hand on his leg. In my mind, all that I thought was my powers to heal Luhannie. It took a long time to fully heal his leg. Blood was coming out from my nose. A lot. It was coming out like the Niagara Falls. His leg was about to heal and my vision is getting blurry. I kept myself awake to heal him. Lights were formed on his broken leg. He was fully healed when I passed out. The last thing I remembered is seeing lots of blood on the floor. It was my blood ofcourse. If was like someone was murdered on the floor.

~Chanyeol’s POV~

I woke up from my sleep. Going to get a shower, I went out of my room. Suddenly, I saw blood on the floor. Then, I saw Tara on the floor. The blood were coming out of her nose. I was shocked. “Hyung!” I yelled. All of the Exo members quickly got up. They were shocked. “Hurry! Let’s get her to the hospital! She’s losing lots of blood!” Xiumin said. I carried her to the car and we drove to the hospital. About an hour later, the doctor came out and said, “She’s losing a lot of blood but we can’t find the right blood that suits her. Her blood is… different.”.  We were speechless. Then I saw Luhan walking into the hospital. He’s walking? “Hyung! You’re walking properly! What happened?” I stood up. “I don’t know. When I got up, I could walk already and 100% healed. I’ve checked with Dr. Kim just now. He was shocked. It was impossible” he sat beside me. I glanced at Chen and his reaction was different. It’s like something bad is going on.

~Chen's POV~

Oh god Tara... Why'd she do this... She could die.. "Hey, there's a bubble tea down at the cafeteria" I could've guess that that's Sehunnie. I knew what he meant so I nodded. We both went to the cafeteria.