Chapter 21: Last tour

"Kim Tae Hyung, wait! Kaja" I shouted and ran to him. I had to go. I don't want to make him sulk at me again or there's no one that would teach me bout fire sorceries. It's not like I'm using him or something. Besides, I had to go cause we've been friends, ani, I meant besties since 13 years old. "Since when do you call me by my full name?" He asked. "I don't know" I giggled. "Stop it" He flicked my head. "What? Why? Stop what? Why did you flicked my head? Are you craz-" I was blabbering till he puts his hand on my mouth to prevent me from talking so much. I shut my mouth. He looked at me. "Stop doing your aegoo and making my heart melt. I know I can't have you so stop, alright?" He brushed my hair. I was shocked. "Now come on. The shop's still open but we've got to hurry. Ppalli ppalli!" He said.

~Chanyeol's POV~

"Chanyeol, Tara, Luhan!! Ireona !! (Wake up) Ppalli !! We've got to get ready, our flight has been change so there's like 2 hours left!" Someone shouted. "5 more minutes" I said weakly. I'm pretty sure it's Suho. "Aniya, get up now or you buy your own plane ticket to Japan" He said. "Arasso" I said, rubbing my eyes while yawning. "Luhan-ah, Is Tara in the shower?" I looked at him. He nodded. "Then that means I have time to sleep, YEHETT!! Luhan hyung, wake me up when you done showering"I went back to sleep.

~ Luhan's POV~

I was sitting next to Tara by the window. Then she started giggling. I asked her why is she giggling. "Here, look at this" She handed me her phone

From: Jung kook

Hey Tara!!! We kept sending you photos but never did you send us one ㅠ.ㅠ

*Click to see gif*

(If you guys want to see the image, it's right under the cover on your right)

14:30 p.m.

I laughed when I saw their picture. "So let's take a picture and show it to them, shall we?" She asked me. We started taking funny pictures. "Hyung, Tara, what in the world are you guys doing?" Tao asked us. "Oh my gosh, Lu, look at this pic, the crew production behind us is looking at us with his weird face" Tara said. I burst into laughters. "Where! I wanna see it!" Tao said then laughed so hard. He looked really ugly and Tara was kinda scared looking at Tao laughing.

~ Tara's POV~

We finally arrived at Tokyo. When we got out of the airport, there's like a thousand fans screaming. Well, ofcourse they're screaming at Exo. I thought my ears almost bleed as those screams were so loud. I don't even know how Exo handles this. Tao and Lay were waving at those fans. All of them wore masks, including me. Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked down with their earphones on. Sehun and Suho were looking at their phones. Xiumin, D.O and Kai were talking to each other. All of the Exo members walked ahead of me with bodyguards guarding them. Crews had to walk behind them. Yes, that means I too had to walk behind them. I think I was walking slow whilst thinking bout V. Suddenly, I felt like someone pulled my hand. A girl was standing infront of me. I was surprised and frozed. "Anata wa dare?! (Who are you) Naze anata wa ekiso de sugu chikaku ni arimasu?! (Why are you close with Exo)" The girl shouted at me. I looked to my left and to my right too. Nobody saw us or even heard what she said. Maybe because of those screaming fans. I was clueless and I don't even know what she said. Then, she grabbed me by my collar and all I saw was her hand up in the air, getting ready to slap me. I can't fight back cause that'd be wrong. I can't even get away from her, her grip was so tight. I closed my eyes. "Stop it." I heard someone said. I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol holding her hand, preventing her from slapping me. I can see that she's shocked. So did I. Then, a few bodyguards came towards us and took her away. Chanyeol puts his arm around me and guided me into the car. "Chanyeol-ah, don't. The fans might-" "Just ignore them alright?" He replied without letting me finish my sentence. "But Channie" I said. He just ignored me.

~Luhan's POV~

We arrived at the hotel. All of us, including Tara went to Suho's room. "Now, can you explain what happened at the airport, Tara?" Suho asked. Tara then explained everything. "What? Jinjja?" Tao said. Every one of us had a piece of mind that we'd share about in the incident. "We can't have risk you getting hurt anymore" D.O said. "It's a good thing Chanyeol saved you" Xiumin said. Chanyeol saved her? Wait, how can I be the last one to know that Chanyeol saved her? It's not that I'm jealous or anything, but I should've been the one who saves her. "Did she said anything to you?" Lay asked Tara. "Well, I remembered what she said but I don't understand" Tara said. "Tell me what she said and I'll use a translator to translate it for you" I said to her. I took out my phone and typed whatever she said. "Wow, you're really good in remembering stuffs aren't you?" Baekhyun giggled. "Well it's says here that she said who are you and why are you close with Ekiso. Wait what's Ekiso?" I asked. "Ekiso means Exo pabo" Xiumin said. "Yeah, don't you know that's what our Japan fans call us?" Chen said. "I think she's jealous?" Chanyeol said. "But how'd she knew that Tara's close with us?" Kai said. "Yeah. We didn't even introduce her to public" Tao said. "I don't know. It's okay, let's just get through the day and do our concert. Besides, this is our last tour. Then we could go back home." Tara smiled. All the members agreed.

~Tara's POV~

"Pack your things, we've gotta hurry" I told Luhan and Chanyeol. Suddenly someone slammed open our hotel room. "Baekhyun, what happened?" I was worried. He looked like he was being chase by a murderer. "M-m-my, eye-eye" He stuttered. I cupped his face and looked at his eyes."What's wrong with your eyes? Are you hurt?" I asked him again. Luhan and Chanyeol was standing beside us. Baekhyun held both my hands. "My eyeliner, it's GONE!!!!!!!!!" He screamed while crying. "What in the world?!" Chanyeol was about to curse but didn't. "Aigoo this pabo should get his butt kicked!" Luhan kicked Baekhyun's butt. "Ouch! Guys this is serious!" He pouted. I flicked his head. "Here have mine" I threw at him my eyeliner. "Wait, this is not yours" He complained. "Just use it or I'll take it back" I scoffed. "Seriously this is not yours. You usually use M.A.C but this is Maybelline, duhh" He said. "How'd you even know this?" Luhan asked Baekhyun. "Well, uhh back in our dorm when Tara went out and I'm kinda out of eyeliner, I went to her room and used hers" He explained. "What? Well that explains why my eyeliner kept running out!" I flicked his head. Chanyeol on the other hand was slapping Baekhyun's butt. "Awh, Baekyeol" I said. "Did you just called them Baekyeol? Our fans calls them that too" Luhan said. "Ofcourse, duhh." I said. "Wait, wait. Explain why your eyeliner is Maybelline." Baekyun commanded. "It's your son's eyeliner" I explained. "My son?" Baekhyun looked confused. "Let me guess, it must be Kim Tae Hyung from BTS! Am I right?" Chanyeol said. I nodded. "How did you know?" Luhan asked Chanyeol. "I saw it on Google" He said. "Yeah, fans said Baekhyun plus Daehyun equals to V" I added. "Wait I thought it's Kim Tae Hyung" Luhan said. "V is his stage name" Chanyeol explained. "Wait, I'm soo confused can you guys show me who's V?" Baekhyun asked. I took out my phone and search for V's photo. "Omo, he does kinda looks like me" Baekhyun said. "Wait, but why's V's eyeliner at yours?" He added. "Don't you remember that I work with Big Hit too and be one of the girls dancers for BTS, and V gave the eyeliner because he wanted too." I said. "Wait, SM lets you work with Big Hit? Wait, boys don't just give things to girls unless they want somehting" said Luhan. "Somehow SM just let me. How should I know, he wanted to give me so I took it. Look guys, it's not a big deal. Let's hurry and get to the concert alright?" I told them.

We arrived at the concert and quickly went to the dressing room to change. It was really busy. After a song, we had to hurry back to the dressing room and get chang within 3 minutes time and run to the stage again. It was tough but since it was the last tour, I kinda enjoy the moment. It's not easy to get this kind of feeling. It's priceless. After what it seemed to be like 2 hours, Exo ended the concert by bowing down to the fans and said their thanks and goodbyes.