Chapter 5: Luhan's day out with Tara turned out into...

~Luhan's POV~ 

We arrived at the mall.  I wanted to wake up Tara but I watched her sleep first. She looks so tired, maybe she's taking things too much. She kinda looks creepy somehow, but still looks cute. I felt guilty so of what happened just now so I'm gonna make it up to her later. After a few minutes, I called her name so she'd wake up. We headed to a restaurant for lunch but before we go in, Tara asked "Are we gonna eat lunch here?". I nodded. She pulled my hand away from the restaurant. My facial expression shows that I'm confuse so she explain, "We're just having lunch. Why you'd wanna waste money on expensive food when we can just go to the cafe?" . " Umm, I just thought you eat only fancy food" I was nervous. I didn't want to make her mad again. She then make the are-you-serious face. "It's okay. Now let's go to the cafe shall we?" she pats my head with a big smile. After lunch we went to the arcade. We were playing the race car game and I kept winning. "Wow you're good at this" she smirked. "Yeah, well it's nothing" I was trying to act proud. "Well not for long" she mumbled. "I'm sorry but what did you said" I asked. "Ohh nothing~" she make an evil smirk that freaked me out. After that she kept winning in every game and when I was about to win my car somehow got stuck. That's weird huh. After hours in the arcade playing, we went to the ice-cream shop. "Wait, oppa I thought we're going home after the arcade?" she asked. "I wanna make it up to you for making you mad when we're in the car." I held her hand, guiding her to the ice-cream shop. She blushed. "But wait, did I just heard you called me oppa?" I smirked. Her face turned red. Totally blushing. I messed her hair. "Ermh, I don't know. I call oppa when I get used with that person" she looked embarrased. We were enjoying our ice-cream when someone called me, "Hyung, what are you doing here?" I turned around and it's Chanyeol. "Oh hey. Just taking Tara out cause she seemed stressed-out lately.Plus, she's doing this mv with Bangtan Boys." I bro-fist him. "She is?" Chanyeol looked surprised. Yeah, I think all of the Exo member would be surprised too if they heard about Tara and BTS. I nodded. I noticed that there's this girl behind him. She looked.... freaky. "Well who's that girl Chanyeollie?" I looked curious. "Huh? Ouh she's the new girl from my class. Bomi this is Luhan, Luhan this is Bomi" he introduced her to me. "Annyeong Bomi imnida" she bowed. "Are you going out with her?" I asked. He hushed me. "Shhhh.. I'm trying." he whispered. "Wait but what about Tara?" I asked. "What about her?" he asked. Well this is shocking. "Dude, don't you have feelings for her before?" I pulled him closer. I guess I sounded angry. "Well aren't you suppose to keep your date closer to you?" he's being sarcastic. I looked confused so he pointed at Tara's seat. I turned and look, she's not there. "She left when you pulled me closer to you" he then walked away with Bomi. 

~Tara's POV~ 

Me and Luhan were enjoying our ice-cream when I sense Bomi was near us.  She's talking to someone asking him/her to greet us but I'm not sure who's she talking to. Suddenly, Chanyeol said "Hyung, what are you doing here?" . I was happy hearing his voice so I wanted to greet him. I turned around and yeah, she just had to be with Yeollie. I was ready to leave when Bomi kept giving me death glare. It's not that I was scared of her, I just thought that talking to her is just a waste of my precious time. So I left. I don't know where I was going till I bumped into someone. I looked up, "Chen?". He smiled at me. "Are you okay?" he pat my head. I nodded. "Tara..." he lifted up my chin. "What?" I asked. "Everyone's watching you. You're powers are showing.. Kaja?" He said gently. I was shocked. I quickly followed him back to our dorm. "You okay, Tara?" Baekhyun asked me as soon as he went out from the kitchen.  "Ermh, nothing." I answered. "Well okay then. Don't mind me playing the XBOX" He was starting the XBOX. I nodded. Geez, I really thought he'd ask me till he gets the answer. Ermh, whateve. I walked to my room to change my clothings. I closed the door and took off my shirt ONLY. I was searching for clothes in my wardrobe but I think it's in the dryer. I didn't bring many clothes when I moved to Exo's dorm. Then I saw a large hoodie on Chen's bed. Maybe it's his. I was thinking if I wanted to wear it or not but obviously I have no choice. Then, le door creaked open. I was surprised to see Chen and Chanyeol entering my room when I'm just wearing my bra and shorts. Chen just walked past me acting like there's nothing while Chanyeol rubbed his neck looking the other way. " Hey, Tara. Come out when you're ready okay?" Chen looked at me. I was startled. "Chen!" I threw Kuku at him but he managed to catch it. "Kuku~ Saranghae" he hugged Kuku. I make the what-the-heck face. "What?" he asked.  "Can you not knock before entering. I'm half naked right now" I took my comforter and covered myself. "Oh jeesus, it's not like I've never seen you naked. We bathe together when we were 12" he looked relaxed. "Uh yeahhh but that was like years ago. It's different now" I said. "Yeah cause your body is much more hotter right now" he playfully bite his bottom lips. I know he's just messing around. "Urgh whateve. Erm can I borrow your hoodie here?" I pointed at the hoodie on his bed. "Oh it's not mine, it's Chanyeol's" he looked at Chanyeol. "Ahh yes you may borrow it" Chanyeol looked at me. They got out from the room.

It was around 11pm. All of the Exo's member including me were gathering around the living room watching 'Miracles in cell number 7'. Yes, Tao cried like a baby just like Exo's Showtime except Kris cause he got out from Exo. That's just sad. But wait, I looked around and thought, where's Luhan oppa. "Hey guys, where's Luhan oppa?" I spoke up. Tao was just busy crying. "Oh yeah. We almost forgot about him. " Suho replied. "Should we call him, he might be in trouble " I asked. "If he's in trouble, it's your fault cause he went searching for you back in the mall" Chanyeol smirked. I was really mad about that. "What?" the other members asked. "Oh nothing." he continued watching the movie. Suddenly, *crackedddd* the sound of a glass. Chen quickly stood up cause he knew I did it. The other members were shocked except Tao who's been crying the whole time. Then, Suho's phone rang. "Slow down the tv volume. I'm on the phone" he said. "Nevermind, the movie's over so better just close it." Xiumin said. I closed the the cd player and somehow the news channel came out. We kinda ignored it till we heard

"Annyeong, Kim Joon Soo imnida. Breaking news. Around 8 pm, the famous boy group singer in Exo, Luhan had involved in a serious accident. He was walking down the street when a car hit him. The police said that it was his fault as he didn't pay attention to the road. He had been sent to a hospital.  He had done a surgery that took 3 hours and is now in a comma. We hope Luhan for the best. Thank you."

"What!" we all said in union.