1. We Meet Again

Jisoo drowsily stepped onto the train's platform, face mask on, earbuds in, and coffee in hand. The dark haired girl was a young, feisty university student majoring in architecture, living in the bustling city of Seoul. 

It was Jisoo against the world.

And at the moment, she was losing.

All of her classes were exhausting her to death, not to mention her roommates being giant balls of fluffy, annoying energy that wore Jisoo out completely. Despite her circumstances, Jisoo was somehow still on track with good grades, and annoying but amazing best friends/roommates.

She sunk down into the uncomfortable chair on the train, and immediately dozed off. She had about a twenty minute train ride ahead of her, so why not take advantage of it? The young girl settled into her warm hoodie and put on a comforting song, and made sure her face mask was on. Lucky for her, she had a knack for falling asleep anywhere, and also super fast.

As the train stopped and started, people filled in gradually. Jisoo was in a two-seat row, yet no one sat next to her, mainly because they didn't want to disturb her rest (and her coffee cup was hanging very loosely in her grasp). 

About twelve minutes in to Jisoo's train ride/nap time, a beautiful brunette stepped onto the train. The girl scanned the train for an empty seat, and made her way towards the sleeping Kim Jisoo without reluctance, unlike other passengers. The brunette sat down carefully, and took a glance at the girl.

She's adorable, the brunette thought, but those eyes look really familiar. 

After a couple minutes, the train took a particularly sharp turn and Jisoo's phone slipped right out of her hand. The brunette looked around and proceeded to pick up the other girl's phone, but held it for a second, unsure of what to do.

What am supposed to do with it? Just slip it back into her hand? No, that would be weird, what if she wakes up? Then I would just be awkwardly holding her phone and slipping it through her hand, not a good way to introduce myself, the brunette thought.

After ridiculously arguing with herself in her head for too long, she finally decided to tap the girl on her shoulder and tell her that she dropped her phone.

"Hi, um, I think you dropped your phone. I didn't want you to lose it. I'm Jennie by the way." The brunette said to the waking girl with her warmest, gummiest smile.

Jisoo didn't reply to the brunette and just stared. 

"Oh, should I not have woken you up? I'm really sorry, I just didn't want you to lose your phone or get it stolen or-" Jennie scrambled to apologize before she was cut off.

"Jennie Kim?" Jisoo asked, without listening to any of the other girl's previous apology.

"Yes? How do you know my name? Have we met before?" Jennie looked at the other girl nervously, the girl had a tinge of familiarity, but not enough for Jennie to remember her. Plus, she still had her face mask on, and all Jennie could see was her chocolate eyes.

Jisoo just mumbled to herself, not believing the situation she was in.

"No way, no way, no way...this isn't happening." Jisoo whispered.

"Stop Six, Line 2 of Seoul Metropolitan Subway, You have arrived in Hongdae. Please exit the train with care. Have a nice day." The loudspeaker interrupted the Jisoo's predicament. 

"This is my stop." Jisoo uttered hastily to Jennie as she scooted passed her and out of the row. She rushed out so quickly that she left her phone sitting on the seat.

Well, at least Jennie had a viable reason to chase after her now.

--

hey gays

hope you enjoyed. have a nice day

-e