9. You've Changed

The kiss was short and sweet, with the most innocent and pure intentions.

 The kiss was a mere declaration of love between the two girls. 

They stood there with their foreheads pressed together, under the dim lighting of streetlamp for minutes.

"You really have changed." Jisoo said quietly with a smile.

"I told you." Jennie replied, also with a small smile.

"So what now?" Jisoo asked the brunette.

"Why don't we just sit here for a bit?" Jennie suggested.

And that's exactly what the two did. They walked over to the bench that was behind them and sat together, hands intertwined, reveling at the new feeling of it all. 

"How did what I did affect you?" Jennie asked, her content smile slowly being replaced with a sad smile. She had been curious about it all ever since Jisoo had stepped back into her life, knowing that it had to affected the older girl in some way. 

"Jen, don't beat yourself up about it so much. Things have obviously changed between us, so don't worry so much, I've recovered I promise." Jisoo said, holding up their intertwined hand to reassure Jennie.

"I know, I know. I was just curious. I wanted to know what you went through while I was gone." Jennie said, leaning her head against Jisoo's own.

"I was depressed, and went through a small period of alcoholism. But Lisa and Chaeng helped me to get out of it and turn my grades around, and it was all fine after a while." Jisoo said with a smile, trying to take Jennie's mind off of their past.

"I'm so sorry, Jisoo. I love you so much. It's indescribable." Jennie said, along with a single tear.

"Hey, Jen. Look at me. Please don't think about it too much. Everything happened for a reason, and it's all in our past now. We just have to focus on our future." Jisoo said, turning to face Jennie and cup her cheeks, leaning for a soft kiss.

--

The pair arrived at Jisoo's apartment, standing outside of the door.

"Should I put a plaque on the door that says 'Jennie's eavesdropping spot'?" Jisoo said with a chuckle as she put her key in.

"God, please no." Jennie replied, reciprocating Jisoo's laugh.

"KIM JISOO WHERE IN ACTUAL HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Lisa yelled from the couch, even before the two had walked through the door.

"Babe, don't talk like that to he-- oh holy shit." Chaeyoung said, in the middle of scolding Lisa's choice of words.

"JENSOO HAS SAILED I FUCKING REPEAT JENSOO HAS LEFT THE HARBOR!" Lisa shouted as she jumped on the couch.

The two had just barely gotten into the apartment before the yelling fest had begun.

"LISA! STOP WE'RE GONNA GET A NOISE COMPLAINT BUT OH MY GOD!" Chaeyoung whisper yelled. 

"Guys shut up oh my god." Jisoo said, rubbing her face in exasperation. However, her hands were still interlocked with Jennie's, who was just standing there laughing at the trio's antics.

"When's the wedding date?" Lisa teased.

"I could ask you the same thing, Manoban. Chaelisa left the harbor, like half a decade ago." Jisoo rebutted.

"Shut up, I've got time." Lisa said, dismissing Jisoo's comment with a chuckle.

--

hey gays

one chapter left my dudes

Jensoo has sailed now boys, at least in this fic it has

I would also like to say, thank you so much for reading this book, it has done immensely better than I ever expected, and I am incredibly grateful. I promise to work harder of my future works, by putting more detail and increasing the overall writing of everything. I may  even rewrite Seoul Train in the future. Right now, I have just been writing each part in one sitting and doing zero proofreading, and that is not what you guys deserve. Expect bigger and better things in the future.

also sorry for such a long author's note, i'll stop talking now

as always, i love you so much

-e