Ch. 3: It's a deal

I walked around the the gymnasium building, heading towards the soccer field, until I heard a voice call out to me.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" I looked behind me to see Tooru there. I quickly wiped the remains of my tears and glared into his soul.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I wanted to ask you something..."

"Wow, you think that I'd actually dignify that with a response?"  I scoffed at his request

"It's about my girlfriend...or ex-girlfriend..."  my eyes widened in slight shock.

"You mean Ronshaku Maya? The one you left me for in middle school?" I stated in a harsh tone.

He slowly nodded his head. 

"Pfft....ha...hahahh!" I began to laugh at his pathetic face in a sadistic manner, "Well, you know what they say! What goes around comes around!" I said in between my harsh laughter. Oikawa just continued to look down to the ground until making eye contact with me, causing me to stop my hysterical laughter abruptly. 

"(Y/N)-chan...she left me for a rich boy, and I want to make her jealous..." He paused for a second and continued, "She's always hated you, even before we even dated so..."

"So...you want her to get jealous? By getting back together with me?" I sighed internally, knowing this may not end out well.

"Yes..." He looked ashamed of himself, almost as if he was afraid of hurting me.

"Alright, I'll do it," His face jolted up with joyous surprise. "But... you have to answer my question first... And, if you don't then I refuse to do it." His face turned into a frown once more.

"Always thinking about your end of the deal aren't you (N/N)-Chan? Fine, what's your question?"

"Did you and Maya ever... y'know...do it?" I felt myself blush embarrassingly at my dumb question. I keep getting wrapped up in the dumb past... Surprisingly enough Oikawa just smirked.

"Why do you ask? Could you still have feelings for me?" I felt myself grow in annoyance.

"NO! You idiot! I just wanted to know if you've ever given her a sexually transmitted disease; that way we could totally frame her for being a whore, and getting back at her!" I huffed out all in one breath. "Besides, if we do that then her reputation will be totally tarnished..."

"I'm still a virgin (Y/N)." I looked at him in surprise, but shockingly a pleasant surprise. "Just kidding (N/N)-chan~!" Annnnd there goes my happiness. I felt my eyebrow twitch in annoyance. "Did you really think someone as popular with women as me would be a virgin?" He continued to smirk and poke fun at me, which would make anyone's blood boil.

"Ugh! Just forget I asked!"

"(Y/N), I heard a bunch of boys talking about how cute you were, and about how badly they wish they could have you." I began to blush, "Which makes me wonder...are you still a virgin?" He leaned in and whispered in my ear seductively.

"E-erm...o-of course not!" I shouted in response, causing him to draw back with a disappointed, regretful look in his eyes. Maybe, I shouldn't have lied...but technically he did lie to me first...so... "Anyway!" I held my hand out to him, "We'll make an agreement to be fake dating to make your girlfriend jealous. But, as penitence you have to leave me alone for the rest of our lives when you and Maya get back together!" He took my hand and shook it, binding our oral contract.

"Deal!" We shouted simultaneously. We soon began to walk home together to celebrate.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna hang out at my house?" Tooru turned to ask me.

"Hm, I haven't hanged out there in years..." I recalled myself, trying reminisce my last time at his place.

"C'mon, your house is just down the street from mine, so it's not like it's a hassle to go there!" Oikawa whined at me.

"Ugh...when you put it in such a bitchy tone like that, it makes me not wanna go."

"Pleaaaaase~?"

"Fine...." I internally sighed, "Besides, we're probably gonna have to come up some rules for our whole 'infidelity', if you will." Tooru gave me a confused look.

"When you use big words like that it makes me feel really dumb." He tilted his head cutely to the side.

"Maybe because you are dumb? Ever considered that as an option?"  I deadpanned. Tooru grasped my hand and started pulling me towards the direction of his house.

"Well to bad for you because you're stuck with this dummy!" He continued dragging me around like a ragdoll.

"W-wait! Don't you and I have practice or something?" I shouted out in desperation to get away.

"We'll just tell them that you weren't feeling well and that I walked you home!" I began to trip over myself because I was unable to keep up with his walking pace.

"Do ya think you can slow done a bit?!"

"Nope!" He shouted out feeling satisfied with himself.

Asshole....