Discontinued

Hey guys, I've decided to end this book here. I know I kinda left the story on a cliff hanger, but to be honest, this story has horrible writing. So, I've decided to write a different book about Oikawa, but the premise will be a little different.

Originally, I was gonna have Oikawa and the reader meet in highschool and have a rivalry about their respective sports, but then for some reason I had the idea of making the whole childhood friend thing, which I really still like. But then I had to explain this rivalry, and I gave the stupidest reason ever about how they broke each other's hearts. So then the story just became about that and their past feelings about each other, instead of my original idea.

So in this new book, which title I have not come up with, will stick with the whole childhood friends thing, but i won't have the reader and Tooru date in middle school. I won't tell you guys who are reading this anymore, because I feel as if the writing will be better in that one, so fans of this story should go check it out.

Anyway, thanks for all your nice comments! I'll make sure to update this story if anything changes or if I decide to come back to this story and do some massive editing.