Ch.6: Thinking this Through

I grabbed Tooru by his head, and pulled myself downward for a kiss. After about 5-6 seconds, I pulled away. I then sat down at his table with a tiny smirk on my face.

Hajime stared at the both of us with a shocked, disgusted, and confused type of look.

Oikawa then sighed and said, "Well that's one way to make it official."

"Hey, I just came up with the most impactful way to get our relationship out! You should be greatful!" Oikawa and I began to stare each other down; seemingly having a battle in our heads. We were so caught up in this mind battle, that we didn't even notice Hajime trying get our attention.

"AHEM!"

Tooru and I looked at him.

"Could one of you please tell me, what the hell is going on?!"

I looked at Oikawa, signalling him to tell Hajime.

Tooru clicked his tongue and sighed, "(Y/N) is just helping me get maya back."

Iwaizumi was unsatisfied by that answer based off the expression his face was giving. But he just decided it would be best to keep his mouth shut at the moment.

"Hajime," I said completely ignoring Oikawa. "I'm glad we still have a chance to be friends again." I grabbed his hand and held them within my own. Hajime blushed slightly, and sighed.

"It's your guy's decision to this, but just to be clear to the both of you." He paused, "Make sure you don't do anything you might regret." Oikawa and I glanced at each other and looked away. "Well, I'm gonna go practice volleyball," He got up and left.

Oikawa and I sat there for a few awkward moments, until I said something.

"Why did you break up with me before?"

"I thought we already went over this."

"And as I said before, you never told me the actual reason."

"And as I said before, you know damn well the reason why." Oikawa retorted. He looked at my frown and upset expression. His look of annoyance was replaced by one of guilt. "Does it really matter?" He rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Yes it does!" I slammed down my hands on the lunch table. Everyone in the Cafeteria looked at me as if I was crazy. I turned away bashfully and mouthed an apology. When I sat back down, I continued. "It does, because I want to know what I did wrong so we can be the way we were before. Even if you don't want that, I can accept your decision and let you go if I truly know why."

"(Y/N)... do you really not know what happened in middle school?"

I meekly nodded my head in response.

He sighed and placed his head down. The school bell rang before we could continue the conversation.

I sighed and just as I was about to leave; Tooru grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap.

"Mph!" My lips mashed together with his, as I sunk into the kiss. I placed my hands in his hair as we deepened our affections. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, but I didn't care enough to feel embarrassed.

Tooru ended the kiss, "I just wanted the most effective way to get our relationship out." He pushed me off of him with a huff. "Don't read into it too much..." with that he left me shocked in the middle of the Cafeteria, one of the only people still there and about to be late for class.

Oikawa's POV

"Why did I even do that..." I clutched my hair tightly in my hands, just as she did before. I remember how she loved playing with my hair when we kissed.

"AHEM!" I only now noticed a girl's voice that was trying to get my attention. I turned around only to see my ex, maya.

"Can I help you?" I rose my eyebrow arrogantly.

"Yeah, you can help me by telling me what the hell you're doing dating her?!" She screamed in a whiny tone.

"What's it to you? Didn't we break up?"

"I'm just saying, you know better than to date that stupid whore again!" She jostled her blonde hair around her pointer finger. "She cheated on you in middle school, or did you forget about that?" She smirked.

"Of course I didn't forget." I turned away from her, although I wanted to get back together with maya; at times like this she was just annoyingly.

(Y/N) really seemed to not know what I was talking about. Maybe she's just playing victim...but she was never the type to do that. Then again, I believed she wasn't the type to cheat either. I wouldn't have believed it if I haven't seen the pictures her kissing another boy. Maybe if we talk it out...no what am I thinking? I don't think she doesn't deserve my friendship. I'll just use her, and once we're done we can just go back to the ignoring.