designer!ramuda x model!reader

last friday was your boyfriend's birthday and you can't greet him in both personal and social media, and honestly you weren't happy about it.

'tch, that damn manager took my phone again.' You muttered as you were waiting for your make up artist.

you were bored, and you didn't have your phone since it was took. to have you focus more in your work.

'this is annoying, i can't contact ramuda, or even greet him at his own birthday. he must be really mad and worried, i didn't contact him for the past 3 days.' you said as you were facing the mirror infront of you, while fixing your (H/C) hair.

suddenly the door opened revealing your manager, she fixed her glasses and cleared her throat.

'what do you need?' you asked annoyed, not happy thinking she took your phone, your happiness besides ramuda.

'just informing you that, the shoot will start at exactly 3pm in the afternoon.' she said as she walks towards you.

'what brand will i endorse now?' you asked and gave her your bored look.

'your boyfriend's design.' after she stated you heard a loud, cheery noise coming from the door.

'(y/n)! i'm hereee!' you saw your boyfriend, holding some lollipop while smiling at the door.

'ramuda why are you here?' you asked, shocked you immediately stand up and hugged him, like you've never even seen him in centuries.

'i will leave you two alone for now.' your manager said, and closed the door.

'eh? you don't want to see me (y/n)? first you didn't greet me at my birthday, second you didn't call or even message me for almost four days, and now you don't want to see-

you shut him up while kissing him in the lips, 'of course not idiot, i was just surprised that's all.' you said.

you and him sat in the sofa, 'also ramuda, i'm so sorry if i didn't greet you at your birthday, nor text or call you. manager-san got my phone..' you said.

'aw that's why.' he said while pouting.

'i'm such a bad girlfriend, can i even be forgiven?' you asked your pink-haired boyfriend with your puppy eyes, knowing ramuda he doesn't resist it.

'only if you'll go out with a date with me.' he said, you smiled and kiss his lips again.

'of course i will, let's have a late valentines celebration.'

'Yeey! I love you, (y/n).'

'i love you too, Ramuda.'