Yumeno Gentaro x Reader

In this world soulmates were a normal thing, when you reach the age of eighteen you'll be finding your soulmate, even if you didn't wanted. Well for Y/N's case she didn't want any romance in her life she doesn't even want to marry; Even if she finds out who her soulmate is she would refuse to marry and love him well, that's what she thought.

Y/N was cleaning her room while jamming to some songs, when she found a certain old diary, of course being the curious cat that she is she opened the old journal as she weep laughter. She was so immature back then she would always write her frustrations on this journal even if it's a little matter.

Her laughing stopped when she suddenly heard a voice inside her head. "Dice, i told you to stop."  widening her eyes she closed the book as she scanned her eyes in her room, there was nobody there.

"I told you to stop didn't i?"

"Who is this?!" Y/N shouted clearly terrified, he heard the lad stopped talking. "Who are you?" She held her head, "Am i crazy because i am hearing things that aren't here in my room, or i just need sleep?" The mysterious voice chuckled. "I see, so you're my soulmate. I thought these type of things were just myths who knew they'd be true?" His voice; it's very soothing makes her calm even if she didn't see or meet him yet.

"So you're my soulmate? Pft that's so lame." She commented, she doesn't really believe on those things because she wanted to be alone for now atleast.

"So, tell me about yourself.",

"Yumeno Gentaro."

Yumeno? That name was very familiar for Y/N as if she heard it somewhere, suddenly Y/N's phone ringed it was her bestfriend.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Are you free right now? It's Phantom's book signing event!"

"Ah, really? Let me change first."

"Aye!"

The lassie shook her head. "Sorry talk to you later something urgent came up."

"No worries, i'll be meeting you soon though."

After sometime the two bestfriends were now standing on a booksigning event, Y/N was bored but her bestfriend was excited. They were holding a book, lining up to see a brown haired man smiling at his fans.

"Wow he's really handsome, i guess." The man's eyes glance at Y/N, he smiled. Theres this unknown feeling to Y/N of course she shook it off. "Hello, did you enjoy my book?" The man said, Y/N nodded.

"How would you like to enjoy my company also?" Y/N stood up there dumbfounded. "Is this dude serious?" She thought inside her head, not really knowing the man infront of her can hear it.

"Aww, you don't want to enjoy my company?" He replied, smiling outside; then Y/N realized.

"Then, i'll be glad to enjoy staying by your side then."