jyuto iruma x reader

⚠️ language!

today was one of those months, where i wished i was a boy, monthly period. it was already 6PM

''why is this shit so painful!?'' i asked myself while curling myself into a ball, i look a mess but i don't care.

shit, i think i just stained the bed. hopefully jyuto doesn't get home early.

i stood up and walk towards the bathroom, i opened the shelf and to my surprise i don't have any pads left.

''seriously, now?'' i asked annoyed, i slammed the closet's door forcefully while i go back to the bed, luckily it didn't have stains on it.

i grabbed my phone and dialed jyuto's number, it took 3 rings to make him pick up the phone.

''(y/n)? what makes you call all of a sudden?'' he asked, i could here people talking.

''jyuto, where are you?'' i asked.

''at the station, i am almost done with my work. why?''

''i need you to buy me pads, i really really need it like right now.'' i said, he sighed in the other line.

''fine, wait for me.'' he said.

jyuto's pov

how the hell am i supposed to know which one is the one she uses? i looked at the brands infront of me, girls are now looking at me, probably judging me.

this is embarrasing as hell.

i'll just get everything, just in case.

i grabbed all the brands that i could find, and payed it at the counter, the lady was judging me quietly.

your pov

i am a mess, i was curling into a ball all this hours and my stomach still hurts painfully.

the door bell rang, and i got up slowly and headed to the door. it was jyuto holding a paper bag.

''here.'' he said as he handed me the bag, i checked what's inside and my jaw dropped in an instant.

''jyuto.. you bought different pads.'' i said, he's face reddens.

he cleared his throat, ''well i didn't know what you use so i just bought all of them.'' he said.

''you do have a point tho, anyways thank you!'' i said and kissed his cheek.

after changing i saw jyuto in the room, he was doing some paperworks again, as a good girlfriend i am i hugged him at the back.

''can you watch a movie with me, please?'' i asked him, he only chuckled and put down his pen.

''i could use a little break.'' He said i smiled and opened the laptop.

''What do you want to watch?'' he asked, ''I wanna watch (m/n) i heard it's really good!'' I exclaimed, he chuckled.

as the movie starts, ''I heard women have pain when they are on their period did you took some pain killers?'' he asked.

i nodded, ''the pain is starting to go away.''

''Let's cuddle!'' i said and cuddled jyuto, i felt sleepy all of the sudden.

EXTRA:

''Well that was an unexpected ending, right (y/n)-'' jyuto stops when he found you asleep on his arms, he smiled.

''Good grief.'' He said, and carried you to the bed, slowly.

he kissed your forehead, ''Goodnight,(y/n).'' he said and switched off the lights.