dad!samatoki x mom!reader

(D/N) = Daughter's Name
(D/F/N) = Daughter's Friend Name

''Will you stop spoiling our daughter, samatoki?'' I asked the man infront of me, who is now lighting a cigarette.

''And please, don't smoke. It's bad for your health.'' I said as i pick up the cigarette in his hands and threw it outside.

''What's the matter if i spoil the child?'' He asked me.

Samatoki has been spoiling our daughter so much, these days. When she requested a huge dollhouse, samatoki ordered his men to build one.

''First things first samatoki, you bought a penguin for (D/N) which sooner died, and then she asked for toys and then she broke all of it, and then she asked for a doll which cost 500k thousand and then, you buyed it for her!'' I exclaimed.

''Are we seriously, fighting over this love?'' He said and rub his temples.

''If you don't want to, then stop spoilinh our daughter too much.'' I said.

He hugged me and chuckled.

''I'm sorry, i was just giving our child the life she deserves, but i guess it was too much. Don't worry i'll try tp not spoil her again.'' He said.

My face began to heat, we have been married for 4 years already but whenever he do this kind of stuffs it makes me blush and look like a teenage girl, confessing to her crush.

Suddenly our room door opened revealed, our daughter (D/N).

She was rubbing her eyes, she was on her pajamas too.

''Mommy and Daddy can i sleep here please?'' She said and walks towards us.

Samatoki picks her up, ''Why what's wrong with your room princess?'' He asked.

''Well (D/F/N) told me that monster do exists and then i can't sleep because of that.'' She said aww, she's scared!

''But daddy is here to protect princess (D/N) from monsters!'' Samatoki exclaimed. And i giggled.

Samatoki is the best father, he will do literally everything to make his daughter smile and laugh, even me.

''Mommy, Daddy, let's go to bed.'' (D/N) said i laughed at her cuteness, samatoki gently puts her in our bed.

''Goodnight Mommy, Daddy, i love you!'' She said and giggled.

We looked at each other, and smiled.

''Goodnight, (D/N).'' I kissed her forehead, samatoki did the same thing, and kissed me on the lips. and with that, we drifted to dreamland.