jiro yamada x reader

this is the day, the day i get to meet his brothers, and i'm really nervous right now.

i brushed my hair and curled it a little put a little bit of make up, and sprayed some perfume, the one jiro gave me as a present for my birthday.

i'm wearing a dress with a nice peach color, my closet was a messed since i never got to decide what would i wear.

'i just hope his brothers is nice..' i muttered, i got my phone and pouch, i walked towards the living room where my mother was talking to jiro.

'i'm sorry to keep you waiting.' i said jiro and mom stopped talking and stared at me in awe.

'well? how do i look?' i asked and giggled a little i saw jiro blushed.

'y-you look beautiful, actually.', after the moment he said that my faced heated up in an instant.

'l-let's g-g-go jiro-k-kun.' i stutted, my mom chuckled and give us a thumbs up , saying she approved.

jiro holds my hand while we walk towards his house, it's not really that far jiro insisted that we should take the taxi but i refused saying this was much better we can talk some things, mostly about his family.

'the first one is ichironii-chan, he's hmmm? a very perfect brother for me, i really adore him a lot, the third one is saburo, he only likes pc games, we mostly fought but even though we fight, i still love that dork.' he explained, i nodded and giggled never knew his brother would have this behaviour.

i never actually saw her brothers in personal, jiro explained that his brother ichiro was somewhat busy with his group, and saburo is a middle schooler so they we're in a separate schools.

'so here we are.' i looked at the house infront of us, my jaw dropped never knew my boyfriend was this kind of rich.

'let's go.' jiro pulled me inside the gate and smiled, 'you'll do fine.'

i gather all my confidence and sighed, i can do this.

'nii-san! saburo! i'm home.' we entered their house i saw a teenage boy with eye colour, green and blue. and i assumed this is saburo since he looked younger than jiro.

'jironii-san, welcome home.' saburo said and walk towards us.

'oh hey saburo, where's ichironii-san?' jiro asked, saburo glanced at me.

'at the kitchen preparing dinner, is she your girlfriend?' i smiled neevously, at the young boy.

'oh! saburo this is (y/n), (y/n) this is my little brother, saburo.' jiro said, i shaked hands with saburo and we entered the house completely.

/

we are now at the dining table, i found out that ichironii-san is actually a rapper. and he really cooks well!

'glad to know that jiro didn't hurted you.' ichironii-san said as we all laughed.

'nii-san, when we argue i never talk back to her because i know at the end i'll lose.' jiro said as i again, go red and embarassment.

'if jironii-san hurts you (y/n)-nee tell me i'll give him a peace of mind.' saburo said we laughed again, and i nodded keeping it in mind.

/

'thank you for having me, ichironii-san, saburo!' i said ichironii-san ruffled my hair and smiled.

'anything for our future sister in law.' he said jiro and i became red in an instant.

'it's late, i should really give her a walk.' jiro pulled me and walks away in redness.

'you know, your brother was not that bad, they we're amazing!' i said he smiled and interwined our fingers together.

'glad to know you liked them, they liked you too, see? you being nervous is pointless i know they'd like you.' he said i chuckled.

we arrived at my house, i faced him and gaved him a kiss on the cheek.

'see you at school tomorrow, goodnight!' i said and waved at him.

'goodnight, sweetdreams.'