yamada ichiro x reader

a typical sunny day, today was the day. And i'm off to the groceries, since my fridge was almost empty.

''What did i forgot, let me check door keys, check! My wallet, check! and uh- the car keys of course!'' I grabbed the keys in the counter and started to drive at the supermarket.

I parked my car and grabbed a cart and started buying some groceries.

''I should probably get some strawberry jam i missed it.'' I mumbled to myself as i was about to grab the jam when a hand was on top of me.

''Oh- i'm sorry you take it-'' i said as i lowered your head.

''Hey Y/N, is that you?!?'' I heard a woman's voice, i lifted my head and saw Nemu.

''H-Hey Nemu, whats up?!'' Nemu was my bestfriend, but ever since i transferred school i never really got time to meet her.

''It is you! Hey how've you been?!'' She squeals. I giggled at her action.

''Who's with you? Your brother, samatoki perhaps?'' I asked.

''Ah no, it's actually Ichiro!'' She said my heart skipped a beat, did she just say ichiro?

''Ichiro?''

She nodded, ''Anyways let's have some talk next time i gotta go ichiro is waitinh for me!'' She said i waved at her and smiled.

The smiled turned into frown, are they dating or something?

I shrugged it off my head and continue to buy all the groceries i need.

As i closed the door, my phone rang and i decided to answer it without even looking at the callers id.

''Onii-chan~!'' I heard a playful voice.

''What do you want Ramuda?'' I sighed, this boy usually calls me for fun.

''Onii-cha, we have a party tonight at ichiro's house, you coming~?'' He asked.

''A party huh?''

''Yes! At 7! Bye gotta go!'' He ended the call, and it made me thought.

Should i even go?

---

It was already 6 and i was debating whether i should go or not, and after some minutes i finally made up my mind i stand up and walked towards my closet.

I searched for an outfit to wear, finally after minutes of searching i found the right outfit.

 I putted some light make up on and grabb my purse and keys

Ready to go? I guess.

---

I knock at the door in my front only to be greeted by Samatoki who is taking some cigarettes in his mouth.

''Oi, didn't know you'd come.'' He said as he scanned me, i saw a hue of pink in his cheeks.

''You look different.'' He said and escorted me to the party.

---

I was drunk, ramuda made me drink almost 7 cups of alcohol already.

''I WON! HAHAHAHAH!'' I said to ramuda as i stick out my tongue to him.

''I'm taking a break.'' I said, and walks towards the nearest couch i could find, i stumbled so i decided to take off my heels and throw them.

''Y/N?''

''Hey ichiro! *hic* nice party- *hic*'' my eyes feels tired i stumbled but luckily ichiro got me on time.

''You're drunk let me drive you home.''

''NOOO I'M STILL ENJOYING *hic* THE P-PARTY!''

Ichiro carried me in a bridal style and walks towards his car.

''Ichiro.'' I said as i look at his heterochromatic orbs, i stared at him.

''I-I like you, *hic* no i love you.'' I said as i stared at him more.

Ichiro's Point of View

''I-I like you, *hic* no i love you.'' She said as she stared at me.

''You're really drunk.''

''I'M SERIOUS ICHIRO! DON'T YOU GET IT I LIKE YOU EVERSINCE I DIDN'T TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS, I ALWAYS LIKE YOUR RAPS, YOUR EYES, YOUR VOICE *hic* EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, BUT DID YOU EVEN NOTICED ME?!?'' She said as tears runs in her cheek.

''I'm sorry y/n..'' I said and look other way around.

''S-Sorry for *hic* what?'' She asked.

''I can't like you the way you like me, because i have someone else in mind. In that is Nemu Aohitsugi.'' I said.

''I knew it.'' She said, tears rolling in her eyes once again as she opened the door in my car.

''i'm sorry y/n.''