gentaro yumeno x reader

books is just the one i really love in the whole world, i can't imagine what my world will be without books.

''i would like to borrow this book, ma'am.'' i  said as i put down the three of the books i wanted to borrow.

''(y/n) it is you again! sure sure!'' the librarian said as she smiled at me, i go here all the time that the librarian knows me.

i smiled, i grab the books back and searched for a table to sit so i can finally begin reading.

well i didn't expect to see many people in the library, i saw a spot near to the guy with brown hair, he was writing in his green notebook.

i see him a lot in the library too, but i never actually tried to talk or make interaction with him.

''can i s-sit beside you?'' i asked him, the brown haired man stops writing and looked up and nodded, then continued writing.

i sat down and started to read, i'm glad i rented this book. First chapter yet i'm already hyped for the next one.

''my guess is that you like novels.'' i heard the browned haird man said, i looked at him and nodded.

''Yes, you are correct.'' i told he smiles, ''it does have a tragic ending though.'' he said my jaw dropped.

''what?!'' i whispered yelled, since we are in the library i didn't want to disturb other people so i keep my cool.

''no, that was a lie.'' he said and laughed softly, my jaw dropped again.

''you need to stop hanging your mouth, a fly might go in.'' he said, ''my name is gentaro, gentaro yumeno.'' he said and offered his hand, i took it.

''(y/n) (l/n), so you too.. read?'' i asked.

''yes, i do both reading and writing it's my hobby and this library is probably my second home.'' he said, i nodded understanding him completely.

we just talk and talk, quietly of course he recommended some books for me to read, and i recommended some of mine to him too, just basically it.

''so here's my number, text me.'' he said and smiles.

''really?''

''no it's my roommate's number.'' he said bluntly.

''what?!?'' i exclaimed, he laughed again.

''no, that was a lie.''

a sighed and laughed at his dorkiness, while laughing we heard a loud, ''SHHHHHHH!''

we looked at each other and laughed quietly.