jakurai jinguji x ill!reader

it's been a while since i last saw her. I heard her illness got worst than before, i was so busy i didn't have any time in my hands to even visit her.

''mr. jinguji where are you going?''

''i have something to take care of, if someone asks where i've gone to just tell them i had an urgent matter to take care of.''  i said as i removed the doctor's coat inmy body.

''but mr. jinguji-'' my assistant said i didn't bother to look and started walking away.

i need to see her, i didn't even get to tell her what i really feel about her.

[flashback]

''Hey jakurai, i want to become a doctor someday.'' She said.

''And why is that, (y/n)?''

''i want to protect people from diseases!'' she said, and with a smile written in her angelic face.

''jakurai i can't continue my dreams i can't be a doctor..'' she said, a hint of sadness can be heard in her voice.

''(Y/N).. why?'' i asked softly, she shooked her head,

''jakurai, (y/n) got admitted to the hospital!'' one of our classmates shouted, my eyes widened in shock.

''what, why?!'' i asked as i got my classmate's collar.

and that's where i understood why she didn't want to persue her dreams of becoming a doctor.

''Take my place jakurai, please?''

I'd became a doctor not just for the people who needs my help, but also to the person i love.

''Hello Miss, where is Ms. (Y/N) (L/N)'s room?'' I asked the nurse at the counter, she told me the room number and i git there in no time.

I took a deep deep breathe, i want to see her, this is my chance.

I knocked on the door, a faint 'come in' can be heard.

''Jakurai??'' She said weakly, i smiled.

''(Y/N)!'' I said as i ran towards her side, she looks rather pale, she had some dark circles but it didn't stop me from thinking she's still beautiful.

''How are you?'' I asked stroking her hair.

''My illness got worst, i'm actually taking an operation.'' She said.

''That's great.'' I said, but i was stopped when she said something unexpected.

''If the operation went unsuccessful, i have to say goodbye.''

''Don't say  ridiculous things!'' I shouted, she was shocked.

''I'm sorry jakurai, it's how things gonna be.'' She said weakly.

''NO YOUR WRONG! KEEP BELIEVING YOU'RE GONNA LIVE.'' i said again.

Suddenly a nurse came in the door,

''Ms. (L/N), we'll start your operation mext 30 mins.'' She said and left the room.

''Jakurai before something else, i have something to tell you.''

''Me too.'' I said, she looked at me and smiled.

''I love you.'' We both said in the same time.

''You'll live, i promise.'' I said to her, her tears streaming in her eyes.

/ > one year later

It's been a rough day at work huh? I still have some paperworks to do, so i might take the lunch in this office.

I miss you, i thought to myself as i watched the pictures of me and (y/n) together when we are still in grade school.

''I just want to see you, now.'' I said.

I heard a sudden knock, ''come in.'' I said i smiled as i watched the person walk in.

''(Y/N).'' I said as i stand up and hugged her.

''I bought your bento, you forgot it this morning.'' She smiled, i smiled as well.

(Y/N)'s operation was a success, and now she is feeling better.

''I love you.'' I said as i hugged her even tightly as before.

A/N: this was requested, omygosh it's crappy sorry. aki1418