ichiro yamada x pregnant!reader (2)

today was your baby's gender reveal party, you didn't know the exact gender since ichiro gave it to my parents since my parents offered to plan the party.

''(y/n) i seriously cannot wait ti'll later! i wonder what the baby's gender!'' your friend squealed as she giggled, you giggled back.

''i know right!'' you said, as soon to be parent this was actually important and memorable to you, your first born child to known it's gender.

''well i better be going, i have to pick a cute outfit for tonight.'' (f/n) said as she stands up and greeted you goodbye.

you called your other friends, also ichiro's brothers and friends too. after that you decided to go home and start decorating, you put the cupcakes that was delivered a while ago, it was the one had blue icing, while the other one is pink.

ichiro came home with the balloons in his hands, it was both pink and blue he helped you decorate the living room.

''it looks cute!'' you exclaimed as you watched the decorations, balloons, cakes.

after some time the guests, your friends, relatives started to gather in your place, ichiro's brother and friends too.

''i hope ichironii-san's baby is a boy so that i can tell him how to look cool like his father or even me.'' jiro said as he holds the banner, team boy.

''i hope it's a girl, so she can be my princess.'' saburo said as he hold the pink balloon.

to you, gender didn't matter as long as the baby inside is healthy, you loved it more than anything else.

you chuckled at them and pat them on their backs, ''i'm sure you two will be a greaaaat uncle~'' you said to them.

your pov

finally it was time to announce the baby's gender and jiro and saburo handed us a black balloon, basically it has some confetti inside that would symbolize our baby's gender, and all we have to do is pop it.

i looked at ichiro and mouthed him ''are you ready?'' he nodded andth counting started.

''1!'', ''2!'', ''3!'' the guests all shouted in chorus, as we popped the balloon.

my balloon was pink, also ichiro's.

''IT'S A BABY GIRL!'' saburo shouted in victory everyone cheered and congratulated us.

''i can't believe it's a girl ichiro!'' i said he hugged me and feel my stomach.

''hey there daddy's little girl, now that we know what your gender is i'll make sure to be great daddy to you.'' ichiro said, i giggled and smiled.

''we love you, princess.'' we both said in chorus.

(a/n) : lmao lowkey want to do a part 3, yeet. what do you think guys? don't forget to vote, request is open too!