The Notebook

A/N: (y/f/n) means your full name

I tossed and turned in bed, not able to fall asleep. I looked at my alarm clock. 2AM. I sighed and got up from my bed to go to the living room.

I walked in expecting no one to be awake, but there was Tony watching...was that "The Notebook?" As soon as he heard my footsteps he immediately turned it off. I walked towards him and heard him sniffle.

"Are you crying?" I asked him. "Uh no." He said but I could see him wiping tears. "Was that The Notebook?" I asked him. "Maybe." He replied. "What are you doing up?" Tony continued. "I couldn't sleep. How about you turn the movie back on and we'll finish it together?" I say. "Okay." He agrees and turns it back on.

Not even 10 minutes back into the movie, I started shivering. Tony noticed this and draped his blanket over the both of us and pulled me closer. I was glad it was dark so he couldn't see my blushing face.

Soon enough, I felt tears coming down my own cheeks. When I sniffled Tony turned towards me and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. He smiled at me. He leaned in by my ear and whispered, "I hate seeing you sad, babe." And kissed my temple. We continued watching the movie.

Once the credits rolled, I decided it was time to have a little confidence. "Hey, Tony?" He turned towards me. Before he could say anything, I yanked his shirt towards me to kiss him. He quickly kissed back. I slowly pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "I love you, Anthony Edward Stark." I say and smile. "I love you too, (y/f/n)." Tony laid down and pulled me on top of him. I soon heard his breathing steady, and soon after, so did mine.