Carnival

You were one of the most important people in the Avengers Tower. You cooked for them, tended to their wounds, and helped schedule events.

To say you were surprised when Tony asked you out on a date would be an understatement. You were shocked. You definitely had a crush on him, but you thought he had no interest in you.

Currently you were getting ready. He said the location of the date was a surprise, but did tell you to wear casual clothing. You got dressed and did your hair and makeup. A few minutes later, you heard a knock at your bedroom door and opened it to find Tony. "Ready to go, princess?" He asked. You simply nodded and followed him to the elevator, your arm linked with his.

Once at the car, Tony opened the door for you. You got in the car, with Tony next to you in the backseat. "You know the place, Happy." Tony said. Happy nodded and began to drive.

After about 10 minutes, you saw a Ferris wheel come into view. You gasped. "Are we going to the carnival?" You asked excitedly. Tony nodded while Happy parked the car and wished you well.

Your eyes sparkled as you looked around. Tony smiled and pointed to one of the games. "I'm gonna win you that bear." He said and walked over to play. The object of the game was to get all 3 of the rings onto the bottles. Tony paid and failed miserably. The second time he did better, but still not enough for the bear.

He was currently on his 11th try. "Damn it!" He yelled as he missed the last one. He fished in his pockets for more money and paid. He tossed the first ring. It made it onto the bottle. So did the second. Tony took a deep breath. He just needed to make this one. He tossed it and made it onto the last bottle.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. The man in charge of the game handed him the bear.

Tony smiled widely at you. "Here you go, beautiful." He said and handed you the bear. You blushed at the nickname and thanked him. Tony also called Happy to take the bear back to the car so you didn't have to carry it around.

As you and Tony walked around, your hands kept brushing. He took the hint, and intertwined his fingers with your own. You smiled at him and he winked.

"Churros?" Tony asked. "Yes, I love churros!" You replied. Tony went to the churro stand and got your each a churro. You both sat on a bench, still holding hands, and ate your churros in a peaceful silence. Once you were done, you yawned. Tony noticed and said, "How about we go on that Ferris wheel, then get back to the tower?" He suggested. You nodded and got in line for the Ferris wheel.

After only a few minutes, you got on. As the wheel started moving, Tony took your hand and kissed the back of it. "This is the most fun I've had in a long time." He admitted. "Me too." You said. "Would you do it again?" Tony asked hopefully. You looked at him like he was crazy. "Of course I would!"

Tony smiled and looked into your eyes. Then he cupped your face as his eyes flickered to your lips. He closed the space and kissed you softly, right when you were at the top of the Ferris wheel. You kissed back.

At the bottom, you both got off and headed back towards the car, hand in hand. You both got in the car and Happy started driving back. You laid your head on Tony's shoulder and yawned. "Can't fall asleep yet, (Y/N), we're almost there." Tony said.

5 minutes later, you were back at the tower. Tony guided you to your room and tucked you in. He kissed your forehead and began to leave, when he felt you grab his wrist. "Stay?" You asked drowsily. "Okay." He replied and climbed into the spot next to you. You snuggled into his chest and he put his arms around your waist. "Goodnight, Tony." You whispered. "Goodnight (Y/N)."