Haunted House

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" My boyfriend, Tony, was trying to convince me to go to the new haunted house that had been set up for Halloween. "There is no way I am going to a haunted house!" I exclaimed. "Please! None of it is real and I'll be with you the whole time!" He said and gave me his best pouty face. "Fine. But only because your cute."

The next day, we went to the haunted house. We were still standing at the entrance because I was starting to chicken out. "Okay, enough stalling. Let's go." Tony said and dragged me in by the hand.

Once we were inside my grip on his hand tightened. We walked slowly and cautiously. Suddenly, a zombie-looking person came out from behind us and screamed.

"Aaaaaaaa! Tony!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. All he did was laugh. "You're fine! It's all fake!" He said in between laughs. I huffed. "Stop laughing at-AAAAAAA! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed at a bloody woman.

Tony was laughing even harder now. I punched him in the shoulder. "Stop it!" He put his hands up defensively. "Okay, Okay, I'm done. Come on." He said and put his arm around my shoulder.

Next came a guy swinging an ax around. This scared the living crap out of Tony. He quickly pushed me away and ran.

"Anthony Edward Stark! Get your ass back here! I am not going through this house alone!" I yelled. No response. "Tony?" I called out, more worried now.

I slowly walked around looking for him. All of the sudden I felt someone grab my shoulders. I turned around without looking and punched them in the face. When I finally looked at the person, who was now on the ground, I realized it was Tony.

"Holy crap, Tony! I'm so sorry!" I said and helped him up. "It's okay, I deserved it." He said and smiled at me. "Are you sure your okay? That's the hardest I've ever punched anyone." I said worriedly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Im fine. I've been through much worse than your little punch." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

After some more scares, we were nearing the end. I was currently clinging to Tony. "Almost there." He said, pointing to the door ahead of us. I sighed. "Finally."

Right when we were about to open the door to leave, 2 bloody women jumped out from beside us and screeched, while the ax man and chainsaw guy came up behind us. Obviously, I screamed. But, Tony was screaming so loud. He pulled me into his chest instinctively.

The "monsters" went back into their places to scare the next group of people. Now, it was my turn to laugh at Tony. He was shaking and still held me against his chest. I pulled myself away from him and opened the door to the exit. "Come on, scaredy cat!" I said.

Tony walked out and glared at me. I could still see the fear in his eyes. His eyes also looked slightly watery. When I saw this, I immediately softened. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. "It's okay, Tony." I said softly. He hugged me back. "Thank you." He said.

I looked up at him and pecked his lips. "Let's go back to the tower." I said. He nodded and we started driving back. "Thanks for coming with me." He said. "You're welcome. Even though it was the scariest day of my life. I still can't believe you talked me into that crap!" I exclaimed. "But you still love me." Tony said and smirked at me. "You're right I do. Even if you're a scaredy cat."

EXTENDED ENDING

"And then these 4 people jumped out right as we were about to leave and scared Tony soooo bad!" I was now telling the whole team about the haunted house. Tony's face turned pink. The rest of the team were laughing their butts off. Tony stood up and pointed to each one of them. "If any of you tell another living soul about this, I will personally come and attack you."