Hard To Keep A Secret

(Y/F/N) means your friend's name :)

"Hmm...Never have I ever had a crush on someone I work with." (Y/F/N) said. I looked down and blushed.
"I have." I said quietly and took a drink. My friend did not take a drink.
"WHAT?! On who?!" (Y/F/N) asked.
"We don't speak of that."
"Okay, at least tell me when this was," they pushed.
"Well...right now." I replied.
"DAMN IT, I HAVE TO KNOW NOW!"
"I can't! You're friends with him and have his number! How do I know you won't text him?!" I retorted.
My friend just took their phone out and looked through it.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Looking to see who in my contacts you work with." They replied.
"Why can't you just- "OH MY GOD IS IT TONY STARK?" They cut me off. Crap! This can't end well!
"Okay yeah maybe! But you can't tell him! Do you know how awkward it would be at work?!" I explained. (Y/F/N) nodded. "Okay that's fair. My lips are sealed."

//TIME SKIP\\

(Y/F/N) POV

I still can't believe that (Y/N) likes Tony! It's so hard to keep it a secret from him! I'm pretty sure he likes her back, though. Maybe if I nudged them a little...

I pulled out my phone and went to Tony's contact.
(Y/F/N)
Yooo Tonyyyy I've got news

Tony
What is it

(Y/F/N)
Someone I know likes you like more than a friend

Tony
Well you can't just tell me that and not tell me who

(Y/F/N)
I promised not to tell...

Tony
Do it it'll be fine

(Y/F/N)
Okay fine it's (Y/N)

Tony
Is that so? Guess I'll have to find out if you're lying or not and I have a plan... You in?

(Y/F/N)
Hell yes

Normal POV
It's been awhile since that day I told (Y/F/N) about my secret crush on Tony, and so far it looks like they haven't spilled the beans! Today Tony invited me to an Avengers only party even though I'm not an Avenger which is pretty cool. Maybe I'll get to bond with him!

//TIME SKIP TO PARTY\\

I went to the level of the party and saw all the Avengers talking and drinking. Tony came up and greeted me. "Hey (Y/N)! Glad you could make it! I also invited (Y/F/N)! They are in the kitchen getting a drink!" He pointed.
"Thanks for inviting me! And I'll go see them right now!"

"Hi!" I said as I walked into the kitchen where (Y/F/N) was.
"Hey!" They said and hugged me. "So I heard they're gonna play 7 minutes in heaven soon! Let's go join the action!"
"Ummm I don't know..."
"We're going! Come on!" They said and pulled me away.
Little did I know that the game had been rigged and everyone was in on it but me.

"Hey guys!" Clint said. "We saved you seats!"
We sat down on a couch that had also seated Thor.
"Okay let's get started!" Tony said. (Y/F/N) smiled.
Tony pulled out a bag and set it on the table in the middle. "In this bag there are things that represent all of us. If someone chooses your thing, you have to go in the closet with them for 7 minutes." He smirked. "Who's starting?" Tony asked.
"How about (Y/N)?" Natasha suggested. Tony nodded and handed me the bag. "No peaking!" He said. Great. Just great.

I stuck my hand in the bag and felt around. They all just felt the same to me. I finally wrapped my fingers around something and pulled it out. It was an iron man key chain. Okay, what's the worst that can happen?

"Looks like you got me. Lock us up Cap!" Tony said and got up. I followed him and we went into the closet. Steve closed the door. "Timer starts...now!" He said.

The room had no light except for the little bit that was coming from under the door. "Sooo anything exciting you want to tell me?" Tony started.
"No not that I can think of. Life is pretty boring right now." I responded. I tried to stay on my side of the closet so I didn't squish into him.
"I need some advice," He suddenly said. "There is this girl I like. She's beautiful, talented, and the sweetest person I've ever met, but I don't know how to tell her. How would you want to be told?" Tony asked.

As soon as the words left his mouth my heart dropped. I had no chance now. But I couldn't just ignore him, he's my friend. "Well, if it was me I would want him to just take a chance and go for it. If I liked him back, I would want him to treat me like I'm the only one and make time for me when he can. So.... yeah. Next time you see her just tell her that you really like her and you would like to start dating her." I explained. It made me so sad thinking about him doing it. It would be hard to see him with someone else.

"Okay, I really like you and I wanna start dating you." He said.
"Yeah, that sounds perfect!"
"No no no! I really like YOU and I wanna start dating you." Tony said again and moved closer to grab my hands.
"Me?" I asked in disbelief.
"You." He said. "So, will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?"
"Yes I definitely will!" I said a bit enthusiastically.
Tony chuckled. "You should thank (Y/F/N). They told me about the liking you took to me. I probably wouldn't have done it if I didn't know."
I gasped. "Ugh! I'm gonna kill-
I was cut off when Tony put his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.  We pulled away and just looked into each other's eyes. He pecked my lips. I smiled and cuddled into his chest but quickly came back up to face him.
"It feels like it's been more than 7 minutes." I said.
He was about to say something but before he could Bruce yelled "Time's up guys!" And unlocked the door. Tony opened it and we walked out hand in hand. Everyone cheered. "Tony, I didn't think you could do it, even with us rigging the game!" Bruce exclaimed.
"Bruce!" Everyone yelled.
He quickly covered his mouth. "OH! Does she not know?"
Natasha facepalmed.
I looked at Tony and he smiled sheepishly. I smacked him playfully and led him to the couch next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "You wanna come help me in the lab? Maybe kiss a few times?" Tony whispered in my ear. I nodded and we silently ran off while everyone was arguing about baseball.

We made it to the lab and we laughed. "So what are we working on?" I asked.
"New suit. Ready to get started?" Tony asked excitedly.
"Hell yes!" I replied.
Tony smiled wide and hugged me. "God, you're the best."