RDJ Imagine

I got my hair, makeup and clothes on in the changing room and looked in the mirror. I looked good. In about a half an hour, I would be on The Late Late Show with James Corden with my co-star and very good friend, Robert Downey Jr. It's my first talk show and I'm very excited, especially for the games.

"Please welcome (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Robert Downey Jr!" James said. The audience clapped as Robert and I waved to them and smiled. We each hugged James and then sat down.

"I'm so glad to have you guys on tonight! Your new film is amazing!" He exclaimed.
"Thank you so much! It was so fun to film!" I said and smiled.
"Yeah it was. My favorite part of shooting this movie was probably when I convinced (Y/N) that her trailer was haunted."
"Oh my gosh that's amazing!" James laughed.
"Yeah, he even had the lights flicker and everything! It was terrifying!" I said. The audience laughed.

After a few minutes of talking about our new movie, we moved onto something new. "Okay, how about we play a game now?" The audience cheered and I clapped in excitement.

We went to a table with plates of nasty things and James explained the game. "Okay! This game is called Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts! Basically, we will take turns asking each other questions. If you do not answer the question, you have to eat the nasty item selected for you. Are you guys ready?"
We both nodded.

First, I had to give James an item and ask him a question. "Hmm... I'll give you the salmon smoothie!" I said and turned the table so it was in front of him. I grabbed the question card and read it. "James. You have had a lot of amazing guests on the show. What celebrity has been your least favorite?" I asked. We all laughed.
"Well, I know what the answer is...but..." Then James took a big gulp of the smoothie. I gasped and the audience cheered. James started gagging which made Robert laugh.

Next, James asked Robert to rank the Chrises from least annoying to most annoying. Robert thought about it, then ate the cow tongue that was given to him. It was now my turn.

"Okay (Y/N), I'm gonna give you the...bull penis!" Robert said and laughed. I was disgusted. He picked up the card and read it and laughed.
"(Y/N), you have worked with many attractive actors in your films. Have you ever had romantic feelings towards a co-star? And if so who was it?" He asked.

My face got beet red and I started laughing. No way I was telling this. "Well...that's...classified." Then I squeezed my eyes shut and ate the bull penis. It was the nastiest thing ever. I gagged and had to spit it out.

We finished the game and talked a little more before it was time for the next guest to come on.
"Thank you guys so much for coming! (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Robert Downey Jr everyone!" James exclaimed. The audience cheered as we walked off the stage and back to our dressing rooms.

I was taking out my earrings when I heard a knock at my door.
"Come in!" I yelled.
Robert walked in and sat on the couch that was in the dressing room. "So I came in so you could tell me who the co-star is that you had feelings for." He said and smirked.
"No way!" I said.
"Come on! Why not?" Robert whined.
"Because I don't want him to know! Do you know how embarrassing that would be?" I explained.
"Okay...well do you like him right now, or was it in the past?" He asked."

I blushed. "Well...right now." I answered quietly.
"Okay I need to know now! I won't tell anyone I promise! Please please please please please!" He begged.
"Fine! You can't say anything or tell anyone. And you have to promise me it won't ruin our friendship."
"Why would it ruin our friendship?" He asked confusedly.
I looked down to avoid eye contact.
"Because it's you." I whispered.

"You have feelings for me?" He asked.
I nodded. He stood up and walked towards me. He put a finger under my chin and guided my vision to him. He smiled and said, "you've been oblivious to how I feel about you."
He started leaning in slowly and I felt my eyes flutter shut. He kissed me softly and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel millions of butterflies in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Robert slowly pulled away with each of us breathing heavier than normal for air.
"So I take it you like me too?" I said with a smile.
Robert laughed and pulled me into his chest.
"Yeah, just a little."