𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

liked by nayaa_ and 3,176 others

pooter_ 🦆da flocC

view comments

nayaa_ daddy material🤤🤤!
pooter_ shhh lil mama😏.

cutie.pie omggg who's sonn😫.

lovely_mama ❤️

view more comments

As i'm scrolling down my Instagram time line I see a picture of my "baby", Pooter , and I like his post and comment on it. As I exit Instagram, I turn off my phone and go on my laptop to continue my exams.

Ten minutes go by and on my lock screen an Instagram notification comes up, honestly i'm not surprised, probably another lil boy tryna slide, but as I unlock my phone I go to Instagram and see that it says, Pooter replies your comment. I smile so big but then a thought comes into my head, "It's probably just a fan account." , but when I click on it..it takes me to his page!!!

Like his actual page, the page where he just took a picture and I liked it and commented! Yea, that one.. and you won't believe what he said like omg I think I almost fainted, he said, "shhh lil mama."

AGHHHH, omg!!! I just stare at the comment for about 35 seconds and smile. After, I slide into his DM's and say..

nayaa_ heyy🤭🧡.

After awhile, I don't get any important notifications on Instagram, by then it's about 8:30 pm and i'm ready to get in the shower and everything.

I grab a towel from out the covert and a wash cloth. I turn the shower on, and get a pair of shorts and a white tee from out my room and walk back into the bathroom. I put my hand in the shower to see the temperature and it is just right. I crack the window so it doesn't get super steamy.

I take off my Dragon Ball Z hoodie first, and work my way down. I hop into the shower and notice my soap is all gone, like df? "MIAAAAA GET ME SOME DAMN SOAP SINCE U WANNA USE THE REST OF MINE!!" I screamed to my sister. Tell me why this bitch had the audacity to waste oxygen and say " I didn't take it, but here." I rolled my eyes and put my hand out to grab the soap. As I look at what kind it is I smile, Dovee, mmm the sweet smell.

I pour it on to my cloth and let the water pile up on the soap. I rub it together and start to wash myself up. Ahh the soothing, soft, luscious soap touching my skin. Then of course a thought comes to mind and says, " What if Pooter did this to you.", and omg let me tell you, I think I might have to wash myself again.

As I hope out the shower, I rub myself down with the towel and then rub some Jergens lotion on me, cause a girl like me can't be ashy. As I put my pajamas on my phone buzzes. I look at it, it's another Instagram notification, matter of fact I got a lot but this one said Pooter, so I tapped it and he answered.. OMG!

nayaa_ heyy🤭🧡
pooter_ wassgood
nayaa_ nun much, hbu

After that, he never texted back. At one point I was gonna text him again, but I didn't wanna bug him, and plus I didn't wanna be desperate. So I turned on my tv and put on YouTube, and got comfortable. I started dozing off until I heard my sister talking loud as hell in the other room. I walked in there and slapped the girl, without saying anything, and walked out. I went back into my bed, and soon fell asleep.