𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Like by nayaa_ and 5,887 others

pooter_ I need me a lil momma😏🧡
view comments

nayaa_😫🧡.

bad_bih_arii y'all he's mines like back tf up.

view more comments

As I look at this picture, during study hall, I get a little hyped. The reason for that is because Pooters caption was, "I need me a lil momma" with the emojis he commented back on the last post, and we live in the same city it's like crazy. But then I remember he's famous, he don't want me.

After I turn my phone off and pack up, because the period is about to be over, and luckily it's the last period, so praise the Lord. As the bell rings I walk out and I bump into my boy best friend,Chad, he compliments my outfit, I have on a orange and black plaid shirt that says "Anti Social Club" on the back with white lettering, with a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, and some all black foams. Of course he complimented my hair which was in bantu knots, with little gold jewelry pieces, because he knows I can't tame all this hair.

Since Chad is gay, I know for sure he's not lying about my outfit. Even if he said it was ugly, I know damn well it's not. After, I open my locker and put all my books and homework into my book bag, and put on my black NorthFace jacket. I start heading out to the bus and when I got onto the bus I sat in my regular spot. When I sit down I see Natasha, making stank faces at the boys and working her way to my seat. When she sits down she says hey, and we talk for a while. After a couple stops she says bye and gets off the bus.

When she leaves I put in my earbuds and listen to Rico Nasty, and wait for my stop. As I get off the bus I see the boys that go to another school, and like always they start to yell "Hey shorty", there's one that I've really got my eye on, but ya gal can't let them get you easy, so I just ignore them, and keep walking.

When I get home I walk straight into the kitchen and grab a Bluberry Kool-Aid, with some popcorn. I walk into my room and do my homework. I got distracted and heard my sister come into the house. When I came back into my room, I looked on my phone and got a DM from someone. I opened Instagram and looked, it was Pooter!!!

pooter_ hey lil shorty
nayaa_ heyy

Omg, like omg, he texted me first!! After I got my homework done, I ordered some California Rolls for me and my dusty ass sister. After I was done eating, he texted me again but imma just show y'all the whole convo cause, ladies and gentlemen, it gets juicy.

pooter_ my bad for not texting back yesterday.
nayaa_ it's all good
pooter_ but i see you a lil baddie👀

Alright, pause.. he viewed my page?!!!

nayaa_ yea ig that's what they call me😚.
pooter_ where u stay?
nayaa_ Atl hbu
pooter_ same shorty
nayaa_ ayo same

After, we had a big talk on how we should get to know each other. And lemme tell you i'm excited as hell!!! He wants to meet up, after we get to know each other well, and maybe just maybe we can hook up. At this age i'm old enough to live by myself, which I have been thinking of and my moms tryna get me a apartment, but Pooter lives by himself, so if this works I can live with him!!

After, I do my daily night routine, get in the shower, and eat some Chick-Fi-La my mom had brought home for me. Don't judge I only had 3 California Rolls, cause like I said I had to give the other 3 to my dusty sister. After, a long day I finally fell asleep.