𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"When are you guys getting married" She's says excitedly. I look at Pooter while he wraps his arms around me. "Hmmm, well whenever she feels she's ready mom," She looks over at me and smiles. "When are you thinking honey," I smile, "I don't really know yet" I say.

After the visit we went to a restaurant called, Houston's. It was really nice there. I ordered a house specialty, and got something called the "Hawaiian" it was rib-eye steak with pineapple-soy-ginger marinade, and loaded Idaho baked potato. Pooter got the "California Burger" which was, avocado, arugula, red onion, mustard-honey and melted jack cheese on the burger. Can't even lie I took a bite and it was bomb. For drinks I got a "French 76" which is a Cocktail and so did Pooter. The dinner was really bomb, and unfortunately I only paid for the drinks cause he still wouldn't let me pay for the meal.

Then, when we got back to the hotel I hopped into the shower and 5 minutes in, I here the door open, and I see Pooter undressed. "Um sir what are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm hopping in with you ma," he gets in and takes the cloth out my hand, I give him a weird look. "Hand me the soap" I hand him the soap slowly and he puts it on the cloth. He starts to rub the soap going in a circular motion on my back and makes his way to my chest. Then he washes the rest of my body up. Then he washes himself up.

"Well thank you, that was a pleasant surprise" I said smiling. "Anything for u ma" he says rubbing me off with a towel. We both walk back into the hotel room, and I put on a baby pink lace bra and panties, then hop into the bed with Pooter. I lay down and cuddle with Pooter, "Ma you so close" he says smacking his lips. I push him and roll my eyes and turn the other way, eventually I fell asleep mad.

-Next Morning-

I wake up at 10:30 am to Pooter not in the bed with me.
His stuff is still here so I wonder were he went. I text him and I don't get a text back. I go to the bathroom and was my face, and put some Tea Tree Oil on my face. While, I was in the bathroom  the door open, so when I walked out Pooter was there. "Where were you?" I asked him. "I went and got you some food" he points to the mini table. "Thanks" I say slightly smiling. He turns to me and says, "I'm sorry for last night." I start to eat my food and with a mouthful I say, "Whatever."