𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

A few months later...

"GET OUT NOW" I screamed. "Look, I was bored you don't neva wanna fuck anymore. It wasn't anything serious. The whole time I was thinking about you and my kids while fucking!" Pooter exclaimed. "I don't wanna hear your fucking lies right now bruh, go." I said throwing his clothes in a bag. "Ma I'm-" "Shut-up I don't wanna hear YOUR MOTHER FUCKING LIES .GO!" I scream felling my eyes filling up with tears. "Fuck you then." Pooter says snatching his clothes out my hand.
When I hear the door slam I ball my eyes out and call up my best friend Nae. "Wassup girl" she reply's all happy like she just got some head or sum. "I fucking hate him." I say crying even more. After I tell her everything she comes speeding over to my house. "Imma beat that bitch ass, who is she?" "SHES A FAN NAE!" I say getting frustrated. Nae doesn't get mad, she just gets up and get my kids. "What are you doing?" I say wiping my eyes. She hands them to me and makes me hold them. "You don't need that nigga, you got them." She says. I look at my kids and start crying again. "They look to much like him." Nae sighs, "C'mon at least talk to him without assuming or screaming. Y'all were literally goals no bitch compares, I promise." I look at her and shake my head, "I just can't believe this."

liked by petty_nae, _pooter and 10,789 others

nayaa_ don't need nobody but them🙏🏽❤️

View comments

petty_nae stay strong sis🙏🏽

cutie_bri to bad i took him🤪

_pooter talk to me baby please

View more comments

My phone starts to blow up as soon as I post my instagram picture. People are dm'ing me, calling me, texting me, my phone just keeps blowing up. Pooter wants me to talk to him but i'm hesitant. I really love him, but what he did is wrong. I understand that I wasn't giving him what he wants but that's still wrong to go fuck on another girl, especially cause she was a fan of me.