𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Pooter and I still aren't talking, well i'm not talking to him. He keeps texting me but i'm not answering. Matter of fact I found a new man. His name is Austin. I met him when I was at Giant Eagle and I forgot to grab a cart cause I didn't know I was going to get a lot. I thought I was only grabbing diapers but that sure didn't happen. Anyways, I grabbed more diapers then I needed and I had the kids in a stroller. I was struggling, and he walked past the aisle. Then he stopped when he seen me. "Do you need help?" he said laughing. "Yes I actually do." I say smiling. He grabs the diapers out my hand, "My name is Austin, what's yours?" he asks. "Naya, and these are my two kids, Paco and Nya." he pinches both of their cheeks gently. He had a twinkle in his eyes and he looked at them, "Are they twins, their beautiful!" "Aw thank you, and yes they are." He ends up giving me his number and paying for all that stuff I needed.

When I walk into the house, Austin holds both of the twins car seats and puts them in floor. "Thanks so much for all the help!" I say hugging him. "No problem, your house is beautiful btw!" he says looking around. I take the kids out the car seat and put them in their crib. When I walk back out into the living room I see Austin holding a picture. He shows it to me, it's a picture of me and Pooter when we first met. "I take this is your baby daddy?" he says. "I take the picture out of his hand and put it on the table. "Yea," I say walking away "But thanks for everything, your such a big help." I say trying to change the subject. I guess my facial expressions were a little off, Austin came and held me close. "No problem." he says and he walks out. When he leaves I study the picture of Pooter and I again. I feel like being with Austin is wrong, but I love him. "I wonder what Pooter is staying at or doing?" I think to myself.