𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-Pooter's Pov-

I scroll through my insta feed and see a picture of Naya and some dude. As soon as I see it I texted her. I wanted to see my kids, I haven't seen them since I left and it's hurting me. I texted her and she replied pretty quick, I was surprised since were on not so good terms. Once we talked about the plans and when I was getting them I got dressed and headed out to the car.

I just threw on a white t-shirt, a plaid green yellow jacket, light ripped denim jeans, and my original Tims. Once I'm done I hop in the car and think about getting food for Naya. I went to Whole Foods before they closed the breakfast bar. I got her sausage, eggs, and some waffles with black berries, strawberries, butter, and whip cream. I honestly don't give a fuck what her boyfriend gotta say when I get there. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get my family back.

-Naya's Pov-

As I kiss Austin goodbye before he leaves my phone rings. It's Pooter trying to see his kids, which I get. He hasn't seen them since I left and I kinda feel bad, but he put himself in that situation so it ain't nobody's fault but his. I haven't had time to eat breakfast or anything because I had to get the twins ready and wash them up. I haven't been able to do anything that because I have no one to watch them when I want to go out because their never available. I feel that I need to find a babysitter but there's so many stories about bad babysitters so it scares me. But Austin says I shouldn't worry about it, he's always there for me and my kids.

When I finish packing the kids bag I hear a knock on the door. I look at the cameras and see it Pooter at the front door with a bag in his hand. I carry the kids downstairs and yell "Come in!" because I couldn't get the door. He walks in and looks at me "I got this for you." he says holding out the bag. Once I grab it quietly he takes the picks up the kids and put them in their car seat. "Can I get a hi or something?" I questioned. "Wassup," he says not even looking at me. "What's the matter with you?" I asked smacking my thigh.

"Nun ma, hows you and ya new dude?" he asked while standing up and carrying both car seats. He opens the door and walks out, I follow him and say, "So that's why you all quite? Cause I gotta new dude that doesn't go out and fuck other girls when I don't wanna have sex?!" He just shakes his head and puts the kids in the car and walks over to me and grabs their bags, "Look.. I said i'm sorry so many times and I really mean it, but you not listening to me, but it's all to late cause u got a new nigga."

I felt hot tears coming to my eyes and started thinking of all the memories of me and him. "I cant move on right cause when I'm with him I think of you." He takes his thumb and wipes away my tears. "I mean you are living in my house, which I still pay rent for," he said shrugging his shoulders, my jaw dropped . "I'm just kidding ma." he's says laughing. I slap him but it was a play slap. He grabs my ass and squeezes it, "You're always gonna be mine, I'm just waiting for you to say the same thing about me." he kissed me and got into his car and left. I walk back into the house and ate the food he got me, sure knows how to please me.