𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

3 weeks later..

I wake up to 25 missed calls from "Baby🦆💚."
Y'all don't believe who that is..yup it's official me and Pooter is a thang. Last night was wild, I went to Pooters crib and we did a lil sum sum. Lemme give u description of it.

We came back from dinner, he took me to Katana Teppanyaki & Sushi. I was wearing a Black lace body suit with button side pants, and some black heels. It's a hibachi place, and it was bomb. I wanted to pay for my meal, but lemme tell you this dude wouldn't let me. He said every time he takes me out he's gonna pay for both meals. Hmm we will see about that.

-At Pooters house-

As I walk into his house, a fresh smell of Ramen Noodles hit me. I mean it wasn't a bad smell but it was still weird. He held my hand and said, "Lemme show you my room." And damn sus I got wet quick. I just grinned at him. I sat on the corner of his bed as he rubbed up and down my chest with his cold hands. A soft moan kinda slipped out my mouth unintentionally. He just gave me a grin and then he bit on his bottom lip. Just to let you know he also had his grills in so, it just made me more wet by the second. He took off my pants, and then all I had on was my black lace body suit.

After, he took off his shirt and, I scooted more upwards and he put both of his legs in between mine. He started from the top and  pulled both straps, so that they were under my underarm.

Then pop pop went my tittes.

He gave me this evil grin, and started pulling my body suit off. By this time I was naked. He pulled down his denim blue jeans and then his boxers. And WHOAAAAA... down came a lil sum sum. As he started to slide in, I moaned. Pussy was very tight tonight. As he slid in even more, I grabbed the sheets and moaned some more. But there's no telling on how the rest of our night went...