File 1

-o-o-o-o-o-

A little boy ran down the streets. About 4 years old. He ran in panic as if he was afraid for his life. Since he was still little and small, he didn't see he had bumped into someone. "Woah there," the little boy looked up at the man. He was about to run when he realized this wasn't his stepfather.

The little boy looked down embarrassed. "Sorry mister," he said in an adorable voice and the man smiled slightly. "What are you doing here, kiddo? Shouldn't you be at home?" The man asked curiously. The little boy shook his head. His mouth quivering and tears forming in his eyes.

Something in the man softened. He worried for the boy. He opened his arms and the little boy flung himself at him. "Hey it's alright." the man soothes the boy and it works. "You want to tell me your name?" The little boy looked at him curiously.

"My name's Perseus Jackson but my mom always calls me Percy," he told the man.

The man smiled fondly at the child. A smile was rarely seen on his face. "Come on, you want ice cream?" He stood up and held his hand out. The little boy's face lit up in joy. He placed his smaller hand in the bigger one.

They went to the nearest ice cream store and Percy was grinning. "I want blueberry!" Percy exclaimed enthusiastically when he was carried up to decide on his choice of flavor.

"I'll take one vanilla and blueberry," The ice cream man nodded his head at the man. The man paid and took the ice cream giving it to Percy. He ate it happily. They went to the park nearby and sat on the bench.

Percy didn't realize he got some ice cream on his nose. The man wiped it off his face and Percy giggled. He swiped some ice cream onto his tiny fingers and placed them on the man's nose. Percy laughed a childlike laugh and the man was at first dumbfounded.

Then he smirked evilly. He swiped some of his vanilla and placed them on both sides of the child's cheek. After a while, they finished and it was already evening. "Thank you, mister!" Percy hugged the man's leg while he smiled.

"What's your name?" The man smiled at the little boy. He bent down to the boy's height.

"My name's Hades." Percy gave him a goofy smile. "Thank you mister Hades for today," he told Hades.

The man has never felt pure joy until now. "You should go home now," Percy nodded his head and was about to run off when he turned around. "Will I see you again mister Hades?" The little boy asked nervously. Hades smiled at the boy.

He nodded his head. "Tomorrow? At the ice cream store." Percy nodded his head so fast, Hades was worried it might snap off. Percy gave him one last hug before running away. Hades chuckled to himself as he saw the boy run off.

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: I'm excited for some reason. Hehe. I hope you enjoyed :))