File 7

-o-o-o-o-o-

Percy rambled to Hades about his day. How he managed to get a shot and it was the best feeling ever. Hades smiled at his Son. "Tomorrow, you will get nearer, the day after tomorrow? You will hit even nearer. Until finally one day, you hit the red dot," Hades told his son.

Percy smiled and nodded his head. "And from that day onwards, you will never miss a target." Percy grinned and nodded his head.

"And I will have Arty and Apollo to thank for!" Percy exclaimed excitedly while Hades laughed. He has a big heart. Hades thought to himself as he smiled at Percy who was running around with Mrs O'Leary and Selena.

Up on Olympus, Artemis, and Apollo heard their names and immediately recognized it as Percy's. They smiled as he acknowledged them.

"And I'll have Arty and Apollo to thank for!"

The twin archers smiled at that statement. He was the most humble and modest person to ever be born. He respects everyone even if they're annoying. He was kind and sweet too.

"He'll grow up to be a fine man," Artemis commented. Apollo smiled at his sister. He didn't argue with her this time because he could tell he will grow up to be an amazing hero.

After all, he is the god of prophecies.

"Yes, he will." he smiled as they continued watching Percy tell Hades about his day, never a dull day with him.

-o-o-o-o-o-

The next day...
Percy was training with  the original Perseus in the Isles of the Blest. "Come on Percy!" He could see his mentor's moves now that he was better. He faked a jab to his abdomen. Perseus sucked but didn't realised what was going to happen.

Percy quickly turned around and tripped him. Perseus fell to the floor with Percy's sword tip pointed at his chest. "Yield?" Both were panting a little.

"I yield."

Percy stuck out his hand and Perseus gladly took it. "Well done, Percy. You have improved greatly." the ten-year-old boy beamed. "That's also because I have the greatest teacher," he told him. Perseus laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Percy!" Said boy looked up and saw his father at the entrance waving at him. "I got to go!" He ran off and shouted behind him.

"Bye Perseus!" The original chuckled and walked back to where he came from.

"Dad! Guess what? I finally beat Perseus in a duel!" Percy started rambling about his day until Hades had to ask him to slow down. "Okay, kiddo. You sure do have a lot of energy left," Hades told his son. Percy nodded his head excitedly. "Mom!" Persephone turned around and smiled at her son.

"Mom Mom! I beat Perseus in a duel!" He continued telling her about the method the original Perseus taught him to disarm him.

"I'm proud of you, sweetheart. As a prize, how about we make blue cookies?" She whispered to him.

Percy's eyes lit up.

"Thank you!" He hugged her and she hugged him back.

After an hour, they made a batch of blue cookies. Percy took one and put it in his mouth. "Perfewct." his mouth stuffed with cookie. Hades and Persephone laughed and took one each.

"Can we give aunt Hestia, Arty and Apollo?" He asked his parents. They smiled and nodded their heads. He grinned and put everything into a bag and they flashed to Olympus.

"Arty!" Artemis looked up and smiled brightly. "Percy, what are you doing here?" She asked him as they hugged.

"Mom and dad made blue cookies for me!" He showed her and she laughed lightly.

"Milady, who is the boy?" Percy turned to see a group of girls behind her. He smiled at them.

"Hi I'm Percy!" He waved at them but one replied. He decided to ask Artemis instead. "Who are they?" He asked curiously.

"These are my huntresses," she told him while they faced them.

"Milady, why are you talking so politely to the boy?" The girl with dark brown hair and black eyes asked. Her arrow drawn back slightly. Percy was weary.

"Arty, why does she have her arrow drawn?" He asked and pointed to the girl. To say she was shocked was an understatement.

She made very little moment but he still was able to notice it which shocked her. "Put down the arrow, Zoë," Artemis commanded. The girl, Zoë, was shocked.

"But Milady-,"

"He will not harm you so put the arrow away." she stared at her lieutenant daring her to argue. Zoë grudgingly put the arrow away. Percy didn't seem to mind. "Here! There were extras so here!" He gave Artemis and she took it.

"Thank you Percy." the ten-year-old boy grinned. He hugged her before skipping away. Artemis watched as he skipped back to the throne room. "Milady, who was that boy? You seem very close," her huntress asked.

Artemis smiled, "He is the only boy I care for,"

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: :)) I love Dumbo