File 2

-o-o-o-o-o-

For the next few days, it's been Hades and Percy meeting at the same area. They would get ice cream and play for a while. The people in the underworld all noticed that Hades was happier. Persephone was glad that her husband was happy but at what cost, she didn't know.

Everyone's mood in the underworld was brightened too. A smile was always on Hades' face nowadays. It scared monsters but otherwise, it was fine.

He was on Olympus during the winter Solstice listening to the Olympians argue about petty little things. Hades rolled his eyes and ignored them. Hestia saw this and tilted her head to the side. Hades raised an eyebrow at her when he noticed her. She shook her head and smiled at him.

He smiled back and the hearth brightened a little. "Mister Hades! Help me please!" the Lord of the Underworld shot up startling everyone. He got a panic and worried look on his face. He closed his eyes and sensed the boy's presence and flashed away leaving the Olympians confused.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Percy had just came back from his meeting with Hades. He hasn't felt this happy since his mother died. He opened the door slowly aware that his stepfather was at home. "Where were you twerp?" Percy jumped startled and turned around slowly.

"I-I w-was-." he didn't get to finish because he was grabbed from the arm and snatched up. His stepfather grabbed his arm so tightly that he dislocated his shoulder. "Mister Hades! Help me please!" Percy shouted in his mind. He didn't think he would hear it because the next moment, a flash appeared in the room.

Hades was standing there. His eyes were blazing with anger. "Who the hell are you!" Percy's stepfather demanded his voice laced with fear. Hades flicked his hand and he was sent crashing into the apartment wall. Percy was on the floor crying.

Hades knelt down beside him and carried him carefully in his arms. "It's alright, I'm here." Percy buried his face in his chest. "Close your eyes alright?" He nodded his head as Hades flashed away.

They arrived on Olympus and Hades shouted, no demanded, "APOLLO HEAL HIM!" The god of the sun jumped out of his throne and immediately ran down to the boy in Hades' arms. He placed his hand on the little boy's forehead and concentrated.

Percy began to relax as his shoulder began to return to its original state. Percy opened his eyes slowly and looked at Hades. The Lord of the Underworld sighed in relief and hugged the boy. Percy hugged him back as he cried. "He can't hurt you anymore," Hades told him. Percy nodded his head trusting Hades more than ever.

The Olympians watched this interaction between Hades and the boy—still not knowing his name. Hades held Percy and wiped his tears away. "How about we get ice cream later?" Percy nodded his head and giggled which caused many quiet 'aws' from some of the gods.

Hestia smiled at the duo. Hades walked towards her and handed Percy to her. "You remember Hestia?" Percy nodded his head. "Hello aunt Hestia," he replied shyly with his adorable voice. Hestia's smile immediately brightened. The hearth brightened at the sight of little boy too. She hugged him and Percy felt warmth spreading through his entire body.

"I'll come back later then we'll get ice cream," Hades told Percy.

"Promise?" Percy stuck out his pinkie and Hades did the same. They pinkie promised as Hades kissed the boy's forehead and flashed away.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Hades flashed to Percy and his stepfather's apartment. The man was unconscious on the floor but Hades still glared at his motionless body. He snapped his fingers and the body disappeared. He returned to the Underworld and walked straight to the judges. "Milord, what brings you here?" Hades spoke, "This man-," he pointed at the man who he knocked dead, "will be sentenced straight to the Field of Punishment,"

The judges nodded their head and faced the man. "Gabe Ugliano, you have been hereby sent to the Field of Punishment for the murder of your wife, Sally Jackson, and abuse of Perseus Jackson." they slammed their fist on the table and it was settled. Gabe Ugliano was sent to the Field of Punishment.

Hades flashed back to Olympus.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Percy talked and played with Hestia. "My name's Perseus Jackson, but mister Hades and mommy calls me Percy!" The boy was so enthusiastic that it was contagious. Hestia laughed and asked, "Then can I call you Percy?" The little boy nodded his head and gave her his toothy grin.

Hestia smiled and continued talking Percy. Some of the Olympians smiled fondly at the child. Zeus was studying him as if he was a disease. Poseidon narrowed his eyes at the child. He has his suspicions but doesn't immediately assume.

Hades returns and Percy immediately jumps down from the goddess of the Hearth's lap and runs into his arms. "Hey kiddo." Percy giggles and hugged Hades with his tiny arms tightly.

"Your stepfather? He's never going to hurt you anymore," Hades told Percy. The little sea green eye boy grinned and laughed. "Thank you!" He kept on repeating it. Hades smiled.

"Another thing." Percy leaned back and looked at Hades curiously. "I was wondering if you would like to be my son?" The Lord of the Underworld asked nervously. The Underworld Lord was nervous. It shocked the Olympians.

"You want to be my dad?" Percy asked curiously. Hades nodded his head nervously. Percy giggled again and nodded his head. "I've got a new daddy!" Hades let out a breath and hugged Percy. Percy has never been so excited. He finally had a father.

Hades let him down but didn't let go of his son's hand. Percy gripped onto his hand tightly as he stared at the gods in front of him. He waved his tiny hand and smiled at them. "Hi! I'm Percy!" He told them.

The female goddesses all cooed, even Artemis. "Who is your father, child?" Zeus asked rather kindly. Percy raised Hades' hand. "Daddy!" The little boy exclaimed and hugged his leg. Hades smiled down at him. Perseus eyes now were sea green and had a red circle around them.

Poseidon gasped slightly as he remembered everything. "Percy?" The little boy looked at him. Hades glared at the sea god and he flinched. Percy looked worriedly as to why his father had glared at the sea god. "Daddy, who is he?" Percy asked. Hades' eyes softened and sighed while kneeling down on one knee.

"That is your birth father. Your biological father," Hades said slowly.

Percy stared at him shocked then turned to Poseidon. Percy clutched Hades' hand and when he looked up, tears were closed to spilling. "Mommy died because you didn't protect her," Percy whispered sadly and angrily. "But before she died she also told me to forgive others," he looked up at Poseidon. Tears were already spilling from his eyes but he still smiled.

It was worse than being shouted at. He expected Percy to shout and scream at him, that he could handle but forgive him? Poseidon was about to break down. He really took after his mother. Kind and forgiving. Percy still held tightly to Hades. The little boy turned to bury his face in his legs.

Hades carried him as he cried into his shoulder. "Come on, I have a present for you," Percy looked at his new father and gave him a small smiled. Hades wiped his tears away and they flashed away to the underworld leaving the Olympians puzzled.

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: I have finished 5 chapters because I really liked it so far and also because it's short. Sorry :)) I'll correct the errors first then publish the rest. I'm thinking of doing two chapters by two chapters.