File 6

-o-o-o-o-o-

Four years later...
"Percy! Breakfast is ready!"

"Coming!" A ten-year-old boy ran out of his room towards the kitchen. He greeted the people he passed by and they greeted him back. "Morning sweetheart." Persephone kissed his son's forehead.

Percy smiled back, "Morning mom. Morning grandma," and he continued eating his cereal. "My grandson is the best." Demeter beamed while Percy continued eating his breakfast and swinging his legs.

Hades came in after Percy finished his breakfast. "Morning dad." the god of the Underworld smiled at his Son.

"Morning kiddo." and ruffled his already unruly hair. Percy swatted his hand away jokingly and tried to tame his hair back but gave up.

"Drama Queen is calling again," Demeter said and rolled her eyes. "See you later Percy," she kissed his head as he waved goodbye.

"Take care Persephone and Hades," she told them both before flashing away.

Ever since Percy came into their lives, Demeter was nicer to Hades. He had his son to thank for and everyday, he is grateful.

Mrs O'Leary pounded into the kitchen and sat down beside Percy. She was as tall as a grown adult now.

"Morning Mrs. O'Leary and Selena." the hellhound barked back in reply.

The Phoenix bowed slightly in acknowledgement. She had orange and red fiery eyes now. "Percy, come on, you have archery lessons with Artemis and Apollo," Hades told him. He groaned and mumbled something incoherent.

Persephone and Hades chuckled. "What do you say we go look for Hermes later kiddo?" Percy's eyes brightened and nodded his head. His eyes twinkling with excitement. Persephone shook her head but smiled nonetheless.

"Take care of yourself, Percy." the Son of Hades nodded his head before waving goodbye to his mother. They teleported to Olympus.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Morning Percy!"

Many minor gods, goddesses and other immortals greeted the ten-year-old boy. He brought joy to many of them. Percy waved and greeted them back.

"Percy!" He turned around and smiled brightly. "Arty!" He jumped into her arms as she laughed.

"You've grown!" Percy smiled proudly. Apollo came out from his temple. "Hi Apollo!" The sun god grinned and scooped Percy up. He sat on his shoulders. "How's my champion doing?" He asked the boy.

They started talking for a while before Hades flashed away. "Let's start your training," Artemis told him. Percy groaned and dreaded this moment.

They went to Artemis' temple since she had a better archery room. There were a few bows on the rack, all very powerful and eye catching. Percy smiled towards his. A navy blue one. It was the simplest and it was utterly powerless.

Exactly the way Percy like it. He had began training when he was eight but no progress was made.

"Close your eyes."

"Take a deep breath."

"And fire." the arrow went sailing towards the door. Percy opened his eyes and groaned for the hundredth time. "I'm useless!" He sat down on the floor and glared at the arrow.

The twin gods have been dodging his flying arrows for the past hour. Artemis sighed and sat down beside Percy. "One last try. I'm pretty sure you're going to get it this time," she told him. Percy looked up and sighed.

"Fine." he stood up. This time Artemis hands were on his shoulders. "Close your eyes." he did. Her hands were placed on his shoulders positioning it properly.

"Take a deep breath." he pulled his string back ready to aim.

"And fire." he opened his eyes and the arrow went sailing through the air. The whistling sound echoing through the room.

The arrow hit its target. The black ring of the board. Percy widened his eyes and grinned. "I DID IT!" He started jumping around and dragged Apollo to it. "Apollo look! I finally made a shot!" The sun god laughed and ruffled his hair.

"You sure did, kid!" Artemis smiled as he ran towards her. "Thanks Arty." seeing him smile was worth it.

"Tomorrow, we're try again. How does that sound?" Percy nodded his head enthusiastically.

"For now, let's go eat lunch."

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: Sorry this took so long. I got a little distracted. :))