File 3

-o-o-o-o-o-

Persephone was siting on her throne When she saw the little boy. She smiled at how her husband was smiling and laughing as they talked.

"My dear, how was your day?" Hades smiled at his wife brightly. Percy looked at her too and waved his tiny hand. "Who is this?" Persephone asked kindly and smiled warmly at the child. "This is Perseus Jackson, short for Percy. In other words, my adopted son," Hades said proudly. Percy giggled and spread his arms out at Persephone indicating he wanted her to carry him.

She laughed a little and carried Percy. "Daddy is nice to me!" he told her proudly. She nodded her head and poked his cheek gently. "Do you want me as your new mother?" She asked trying to mask her nervousness. Even though she just met Percy, she already wanted to become his mother.

He made Hades smile which almost no one could do it. Percy looked at her as he considered it. It's alright Percy. Just remember that you will never be without me. I love you my son. Percy smiled happily and nodded his head. "Mommy told me it was fine. You can be my new mommy!" He clapped his hands happily.

Persephone snapped her fingers and Percy glowed a little. A green aura mixing with his black and blue one. He smiled happily now that he had a mother again. "Oh! Here's your present." Hades handed him a blue box. Percy set it down on the floor. The box was really jumpy though. He opened it and sitting there was a hellhound. A baby one at least.

It had red eyes which Percy thought was adorable. "Her name is Mrs O'Leary," Hades told him. Percy smiled and hugged her. She barked back happily and jumped around Percy. "Hi Mrs O'Leary! I'm Percy! You and I are going to be the best of friends!" Apparently Mrs O'Leary thinks so too because she barked happily and licked his face.

"Come on Percy, it's bedtime," Persephone and Hades held out their hands and Percy gladly took both their hands with the hellhound following behind. "Come on Mrs O'Leary!" she jumped up and down glad that her master included her.

They reached his room. It was a mix of blue and red making a slight purple color. Percy laid on his bed with Mrs O'Leary lying beside him. "Can you tell me a story mommy?" Persephone sat down beside her son and nodded her head.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy. This boy was running on the streets. No one knew why he was on the streets but one thing was clearly shown on his face, fear.

But on this fortunate day, he met a man. Well bumped into him. This little boy, startled looked up and saw the most friendly of faces. The man and the boy formed a bond so strong, nothing could break it. This little boy was then asked to move in with him.

And he did.

The little boy grew up to be a handsome, strong, kind and generous young man. Making his father and mother proud. He helped others and everyone loved him. He had great friends and an amazing family and lived happily ever after," Persephone finished to see Percy smiling slightly, his eyelids slowly closing.

She caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead. "That boy sounds like me," he mumbled and closed his eyes. Persephone smiled gently and flicked the lights off as she watched her boy sleep peacefully.

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: :))