Chapter 5

Nightmare

Naruto

"What do you mean she's gone, Sakura."I asked her, putting my work aside. She had just came in here, claiming that Sarada was missing.

"She didn't come home last night, and some of her stuff is gone." As she was describing it, it got me thinking about Boruto. But I didnt understand why she would want to leave. "I got into contact with Sasuke, and he said that he would be here as soon as he can."

"Are you sure she's missing. Maybe she's at her friends house. Did you call around?" Sakura looked as if she wanted to punch me.

"Did you really think I would come here without doing that!" She yelled, her eyes filling up with tears. "Why would she leave, Naruto." She asked me defeatedly.

"I don't know, but we'll bring her back."

--------------

Boruto

3 weeks later

"Boruto, get back here." An angry Sarada yelled as she chased me. I ran even faster, regretting I pulled that prank on her.

Flashback

Sarada was sleeping in, and we needed to train. We've been training everyday for the past weeks. I've noticed that she's improving very quickly. However, today she is feeling extra lazy.

I came up with the idea to wake her up using a new jutsu I learned. It's an electrical shock, but I control how much I send out.

I put my hand in her shoulder and she got up immediately. She twitch a bit before yelling.

"Boruto!"

Her sharigan was out and I immediately started to run. I left the shelter and made my way toward the trees.

Flashback over

"I'm sorry Sarada. I didn't know how else to wake you up. I tried, trust me-" I was cut off by an immense pain in my eye. I fell to the ground in agony, holding it toward me.

Sarada can over and kneeled in front of me. "Boruto! Are you ok, what's wrong?" She asked in full panic, but I couldn't respond. It felt so if eye was burning. After a bit, the pain went away on it's own.

Sarada helped me up, and we made our way back to the shelter. She sat me down and started to heal my eye. "Thank you Sarada. The pain is starting to go away." She just nodded and continued to treat it.

I told her about my eye a week after shed came. Like me, she had no idea what it could be. "This eye of yours is really causing issues. Isn't it?" She asked me, and I nodded.

"I just want to learn more about it, but I can't. The only thing I know is that I can erase minds-" I cut myself off, but it was too late.

"You can erase minds!?" She asked, looking at me with shock. I nervously nodded. "Why did you never tell me!"

"Well... you see, I did but... I sort of made you forget it." The anger was clear on her face. She punched me straight onto of my head. "Ouch, I'm sorry, okay." She turned around, giving me the silent treatment.

"Why did you make me forget it." She asked, and I sighed.

"I didn't mean to make you forget it, but I had just found out about it from a drean. I guess you could say I wanted to try it out." I had a strange dream where I could do it, so I wanted to test that theory.