Chapter 11

Author's note: Hey guys!! Sorry for the really slow updates. I just haven't found a proper updating schedule, but I will try to write faster. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Returning?

Boruto

I pulled Sarada aside after whispering in her ear that I needed to talk to her. I had to make sure we were on the same page on what to do next. Even though Sasuke is here, I still don't plan on going back. I still have so much to learn and figure out.

"I know what you going to ask me Boruto and the answer is no. I won't go back until you go back, I told you this the first day I came with you." I felt relief wash over me.

I didn't think she would want to stay with me after seeing her father. It would be so lonely without her with me. I got so used to her being around me all the time.

"It's okay if you feel like you want to leave, trust me I would understand eventually-" She cut me off by punching me on the shoulder. "Ow, what was that for, Sarada?!" I screamed and she laughed.

"You're a real idiot. After what I just said, do you really think I would leave." I thought back to what she had said, she did have a point there.

"I guess not. I just wanted to make sure, ya know?" She shook her head while laughing, probably answering my question with that. "Let's get back, we need to fill your dad in on what our plan is." She nodded and we left the area.

-------------

Sasuke

"Talk? About what." I asked Kakashi as he leads me away from everyone. My mind is still stuck on Sarada and Boruto, so I'm hoping this won't take too long.

"I just have some questions about the future, more like some things I need clarity on." I mentally cursed to myself. Knowing Boruto, he probably spilled everything about the war, meaning that he knows about Obito.

"Boruto told you, right? He told you about the war and who was behind it." He nodded meaning that i should explain it. "It's true, the part about Obito being behind it. He was partners with Madara and they had planned to put everyone under a genjustu. It worked for a bit, but we were able to stop them. In the end, Obito ended up helping us out."

I decided to tell him everything because even though Boruto makes stupid decisions, I don't think he would just say everything with having a plan. All I needed to do now was find out that plan.

"The future really is strange, especially you. I look over at the you tied to a tree, and then look at you here. You've really grown up, Sasuke." I looked over at myself too, I had almost forgotten that there was a time I was like this.

We were interrupted by Sarada and Boruto. I took this as my time to talk with them. Boruto, however, was the first one to speak up. "We aren't leaving with you when we get back. Just thought I would say that." I clenched my jaw, it wasn't what I was going to ask them, but now knowing that unsettled me.

"We will discuss this later, but for now, answer me this. How do you plan on fixing all of this?" This was our main concern before anything else. The talk can happen after everything is back to normal.

"Boruto will fix everything. He can erase minds with his eye, that's what we are going to do. As for getting back, we really haven't had much time to think of that." Sarada said, which got me thinking about what she said about his eye.

As if he read my mind his eye activated. It looked like the byakugan, but a bit different. I've never seen anything like it. "Do you happen to know what it is?" He asked me. Did he not know what it was?

"I've never seen anything like it. Did you already ask Neji or Hinata from this time? They could probably tell you more about the byakugan." He sneered at me.

"Already way ahead of you. I've been researching this eye for years and still can't get a name on what it is. I have reason to believe that in the only one with it." I don't doubt his theory. I've traveled to many places and have never encountered anything like that.

"Guys, the other is causing commotion and wants to talk to you, Sasuke," Sakura said to me. I turned over and saw the other struggling up against a tree. Naruto was saying something to him, but this only seemed to anger him even more.

I walked over to the tree and shared wt myself. He really was getting on my nerves. "What do you want," I asked him and he laughed.

"I need to know what made me change so much. How I have a family and stopped caring about revenge. How is it that I forgot everything Itachi did?" I know i needed to put myself in my own shoes... Something like that.

I remember how I was at this time, but it seems I clouded my own memories as it not wanting to remember this time in my life. This was way before I decided to fight Itachi, meaning I was in the first stages. Thinking of Itachi made me want to see him. However, we can't have too many people know.

"We learned the truth, which you soon will." He didn't respond, all he did was put his head down and ignore me.

----------------

Boruto had come to finish talking to me. We were discussing how to get home. I was not fully charged enough to take us all home, so this would take a few days of rest. I told myself to take time to convince them to follow me home when we get back.

I will do this is by showing Boruto the true Naruto. Maybe if he knew all that he went through, he would suddenly change. If he comes back, I know for sure Sarada will. I still didn't know what to think about their relationship. I have to remember to ask later.

"So... What now. The others are still tied to a tree and we are still here. It's getting dark, which means that we should probably be heading back, ya know." Naruto said and we all agreed.

The others didn't seem to have plans of escaping. They would make it far anyway, which they can probably tell.

As we were heading back, I felt an odd sensation in the air. Something familiar, yet unknown at the same time. I decided to ignore it for now and continued to walk. But it seems it wouldn't just go away.

I slowed down my walking to get a better idea of what it could be. I activated my Sharigan secretly and scanned the area. I saw Boruto stiffen too. Could he have noticed it too? No, my senses are higher than most.

I got distracted by these thoughts in my head that I didn't even notice Boruto stop. He suddenly turned around and active his eye. I didn't know what he was doing, neither did the others.

"We aren't alone..." He said before releasing a jutsu I've never seen before.