Chapter 14

Boruto

It was weird seeing Itachi for the first time, but it was even weirder to see younger Sasuke. He is almost a completely different person than he is now. The older him, well, the older in time form him is loud and just...

We continued to walk for a while before finally settling on a place to rest and talk. "So, I've connected most if the dots, but still explain to me everything that has happened," Itachi asked me I was debating on where to start with the story. It's a complicated one that one needs time to take in.

"Well, Sarada and I were sent into the past because if my eye..." I continued to fill him in on everything that was going on. Even the parts about me becoming a rogue and how exactly I happened. He didn't give me a judgmental face like everyone else around me which made me feel a lot better.

"So all of that happened. Well, I can't say it is the weirdest story I've heard, but it's definitely the most amusing one." After this, we talked for a bit more and Sarada and our Sasuke got to catch up with him as well. I could tell they were happy to see him. Everyone around us was happy except for the moody one tied up.

"Can we talk?" I asked the tied up Sasuke, but it's a dumb question since he can't exactly refuse.

"If you give me answers, " he grunted in annoyance. I let it go since he really doesn't have a clue on what's going on. I've decided that I will fill in on everything. It's the least I can do since it is kind of my fault he's in this situation in the first place.

"Well, I can't exactly give you the full story since I don't know it. But I'll tell you everything I know, which I'm sure will give you a good idea on what's going on." He just glared and nodded for me to continue saying what I was going to say. "So here's the thing-"

I was suddenly cut off by Kakashi Sensei. He had received a message that someone else has traveled through time. Our Sasuke has just confirmed it too. He sensed it at first but ignored it since he thought his senses were off, but they still are fine.

"You said you would explain." I nervously laughed as I turned back to younger Sasuke. I did say and will explain to him, but for now, this just isn't the right moment.

We started to head back and the younger Sasuke was yelling at me the whole way. I regret just not telling him, but it's a complicated story which needs to be said at the right time. At this rate, I was gonna have our Sasuke or Itachi do the explaining to him. But he just talks over tgem and ignores them every time they talk.

After a long journey, we finally made it back. The whole way was filled with Sarada and I telling the story of the future. It was a good way to pass time and everyone with us was curious, but the whole way I also thought about many things. I was scared that the person who travelers through time was my dad. I still don't think I can face him even now.

--------------

Shikadai

I waited in the Hokage's office with my younger dad. We just sat in silence for most of the time. I felt too awkward even looking at him. Seeing him at my age looked as if I was glancing into a mirror.

"So... How exactly did you get here." My dad asked and it almost made me laugh. He was kind of the reason I'm in this troublesome mess in the first place.

"You dragged me to work with you and then I found what we were looking for. Later, the people we were looking for transported me here. So, I blame you." He turned over to look at me with annoyance. "Don't look at me like that. I had planned this afternoon and now I'm stuck in a different time zone with my teenage dad. This is such a drag."

"You got yourself caught. How is it my fault that this happened to you? Don't think that I like being stuck here as well. I had plans too." I liked aggravating my dad. He never gets like this at home. I think that he finally gave up putting up a fight five years after marrying my mom.

"Your such a kid."

"Excuse me."

"You heard me... Dad"

"You are so badly educated."

"Everyone says I'm like you."

"Let's pray you're adopted."

"I already did."

The rest of the time was silence as well. I get bored easily but nothing was like this. I still had no clue who I was waiting for or a way to home. It just came to me that I'm actually stuck here.

Thinking....

Thinking...

Thinking.

Thinking.

I was trying to think of ways to get back to my time. I didn't have the ability on my own to do it, but there has to be someone from this time who can. I'm sure the Sharingan could do it. But then I remembered that there are only three options.

Number 1: Sasuke: A rogue who is blinded by rage and will most likely kill me.

Number 2: Itachi: A good person, but he puts on a show and he will most likely kill me too to keep up that show.

Lastly, number 3: Obito: He started the war and is extremely powerful in this time- BIG NO!

I felt frustrated by all these dead ends. There was the way I could just stay here, I'm already messing with the future. If i go back, everything could be different. What if me annoying my dad made him decide to never have kids, that means that I wouldn't even exist.

"Sorry."

"I am too."

"Really."

"Kind of. You're still going to get married and has kids, right?"

"Probably, why?"

"Just wondering."

"Okay..."

"Yeah."

After ten more minutes of endless waiting, the door finally opened and it came to a group,p I never thought I would see together. But what surprised me the most was seeing my old friend in the mix.

"Boruto?"

"Shikadai!?"

Author's note: Hey guys! Late update once again! Sorry about this endless cycle but I will still try and find the right time to update. Anyways, remember to comment and vote!