Chapter 7

Author's note: Hey guys! I just wanted to say something really quick. First of all, thank you so much for the love I'm getting on this book. Reading your comments really keeps me going with the book.

I might start to update less, due to school. But I'll still try and at least update once a week. Also, as I mentioned before, feel free to leave constructive criticism. If I don't have have my facts straight, or the book is getting boring. Please tell me! Once again, thank you guys so much!

Questions

Naruto

"What do you mean by 'I sensed a change in time.' "Sasuke had just came in here and told me that he felt something strange. More like chakra going through time. He can go through different dimensions, but he's never gone through time

"I meant what I said. Someone messed with time, I just don't know who. It's not something anyone else but me can do." This really was strange. He was right when he said no one has that power except him. Yet, he's never used it before.

"Are you going to find our who did it?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"The other thing was that it felt familiar. It was two people, their chakra was connected to mine, and... yours."

"What are you trying to say, Sasuke?" I asked, and he sighed.

"I have reason to believe that it was Boruto... and Sarada."

--------------

Boruto

The room got silent yet again. "Does anyone know your here? Maybe they know how to bring you back." Neji asked, breaking the silence.

"...No, no one knows that we are here." Sarada said, and I looked down. We really are stuck here. It really wasn't settling in until now.

"Why does no one know your here?" My dad asked, and I grunted yet again. It just felt good to be mad at him. I've wanted to do it for so long. Yet, I know that he doesn't know how much of an ass he is, so I'll chill for a bit.

"Because we are rogue ninja." It was a bit hard to say that out loud. It really makes me remember that I left the village. It makes me remember that I am a... criminal?

"Your rogue ninja?" Sakura said, looking directly at us. "Why... I don't understand why you guys would become like that."

"Of course you wouldn't, no one but us really understands. We both have our reason for it. I've been a rogue for three year. Sarada for only about a month." Well, that's a lie. Sasuke would understand too. Thinking about it, Tsunade mentioned that he is a rogue right now.

"Am I the reason for this-" My dad was cut off by the door opening. In came a really confused Kakashi and Hinata. They were probably explained about the situation on the way. I looked at my mom and it made me sad. I really did miss her and Himawari.

"So it's true..." Kakashi said, coming over to look at us both. He inspected us, taking a closer look at my eye while he was doing it. "No question at all. It's Sasuke and Naruto." My eye twitched a bit. Am I really being compared to him again.

"Your... name is... Boruto?" My mother said, with her face as red as a tomato.

"Yeah mom! I really do miss you a lot." She got even more red. My mother told me stories about how she used to be when she was younger. I guess they are all true.

"You miss her, but not me!" My dad shouted yet again. "Does Hinata at least love me!" It's not that I don't love him. He's still my dad, but I'm still mad. I'll officially chill starting now.

"Yeah, you guys are really in love." I looked over at my mom-

She passed out.

"Hinata!" Everyone yelled, but she was out cold.

"See what you caused Naruto." Neji said, shaking his head at Naruto. "Don't you know how she gets you mention her." Hm, at least uncle Neji understands. I shook my head along with him, just to piss off my dad.

"I'm sorry! How am I supposed to know this." It made me laugh a little. He really isn't like I thought he would be. He's very childish and stubborn. If he wasn't my dad, I'm sure we would get along.

"How are you guys ignoring this." We were interrupted by Kakashi. He looked over at me and Sarada and pointed at our hands. I looked and realized that we were still doing it. We both quickly un did it. "Are you guys a couple?"

"No! It isn't like that." Sarada yelled, waving her hands in front of her face. "We are just friends."

"If you say so..." Kakashi said. Looking unconvinced what so ever. "I guess now we must talk about the greater issue at hand. We had planned to go and search for Sasuke, but we have to resolve this first... Unless you wish to help?"

"How exactly can we help?" Sarada asked. "It will probably just make everything more complicated. We can't have too many people knowing about us." She has a point, I need to be able to erase the minds of everyone who knows. Meaning that the number cant be too large.

"It will just be a small team. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and you guys. We need all the help we can get, and with you guys knowing a lot more, we may bring him back." Even if we did bring him back, they would all forget it. But at the same time it would be cool to do it.

"Sarada, will this be okay with you. Remember that your dad isbr the same in this time." I looked over at Sarada and said.

"How exactly is Sasuke in your time?" Sakura asked, which grabbed the attention of everyone.

"He goes on missions outside of the village for long amounts of time. He's really strong, and works along the hokage to keep the village safe. I've heard stories of how he used to be, but there nothing like he is now."

Tsunade's head rose up. "I really wasn't thinking." She laughed which caused us to look at her. "We are affecting time."

"I'm able to erase minds with my eye. My plan was to do that when we found a way out. So even if we manage to bring him back, it would be for nothing. However, I'm still curious to see how different things are. I'm sure Sarada is the same." I explained.

"So it's settled then." My dad said excitedly. "Let's go find Sasuke.

Author note (again): Sorry for the short update. This is more of a filler for the next chapter. I'll try to update in this week, but school keeps me occupied.