Naruto(2)

(Chapter 2)

Shikamaru's eyes widened. "What do you mean your pregnant? How did that happen?"

Naruto glared at him. "I said HOW do you say it! Not that I was pregnant...."

"It's obvious that's what you meant, just explain how!"

"Jeez, okay, okay. Well.... you know about Kurama, of course... well... he used his chakra to create a... 'womb', i guess? Anyway, he originally did it every once in while to test his chakra levels....? Something like that! In fact, my seal started glowing and I felt tingly in my stomach but I had no clue what it meant. I ignored it since it probably didn't mean much, and not to mention me and Sasuke had an intercourse that day as well. I wouldn't have ever known if I pregnant if Kurama never told me, mainly since my symptoms are different from a normal pregnancy."

Shikamaru slowly walked towards Naruto's desk and studied him. "Hmm, what type of symptoms?"

Naruto shrugged. "I don't exactly know, they don't start showing until two months. Kurama refuses to tell me but he did tell me one of them. He says at the start, instead of throwing up, I'll just feel sick, and it's not just in the morning, and I've got to be really careful when it comes to eating since I can only eat at specific times each day."

"Does...Sasuke know?"

Naruto shook his head. How could he tell him? What if Hinata finds out? Just thinking about how Hinata would react to this caused Naruto to feel sick at his stomach. And thinking about how Sakura would react only made the feeling worst. They have families, Sasuke is barely ever in the village or even near the village, and Naruto, himself, was always busy. There was no way they could raise a child. Neither alone nor with each other.

He gently set his hand on his stomach while thinking about his baby. There was no way he was aborting his baby, no one deserves to die, and his unborn baby was definitely not going to die. He can't keep the child though. He'd have to explain the problem to Sakura and Hinata. Which will end up in a bunch of problems not to mention he's still very busy most of the time. But, he doesn't want to make his child to end up like he did, without parents. It was a hard decision, he needed some time to think about this.

"Naruto, you should talk to Sasuke, he deserves to know. You also can't keep the child, but you should also quickly decide what you're going to do. For now, it's best if you go home and get rest for while, once you start showing, you'll have to stay here more."

Naruto nodded, "Alright, I'll go home, but I'll be back early. "

"I'll clean up here, so don't worry. Just think about what you're going to do and how you're going to tell Sasuke."

Naruto just sighed and stood up. He prepared his things and stood up to leave. "I'll be back by tomorrow, 7:30 am."

He walked out and headed home. By the time he got home, everyone was in bed, except Hinata, who was sweeping the front hall.

"Oh, honey, your home! I just sent the children to bed. Maybe you and I could spend some time together?"

"Another time maybe? I'm feeling a bit sleepy"

"O-oh... well, then, yeah....maybe.. another time...."

Naruto hummed a response. He gave his wife a kiss on the cheek and walked up the stairs while Hinata continued sweeping. On the way towards his shared room, he checked on the children. His daughter, Himawari, was sound asleep hugging one of her bears. His son, Boruto, was playing his game, so he didn't notice his father peaking. Naruto didn't say anything to him, he just quietly shut the door and continued on his path.

He didn't even bother taking off his clothes. He laid in bed and quickly fell asleep.

[6:00 am]

Naruto woke up a lot earlier then usual. He had even forgot to set his alarm. "I wonder why I woke up so early..."
-It's a side affect...-

"What do you mean? What exactly does this side affect do?"
-Well... I guess you could say it effects your energy force. During the entire pregnancy, you'll feel random burst of energy or random burst of fatigue. It'll only slowly worse...-

Naruto sighed. "Well.... at least its not a burst of fatigue..."

The blonde hokage got up and took a long shower before changing into new clothes. He gave his wife a peck on her cheek before going to the office.

He arrived and sat at his desk waiting patiently for Shikamaru. During his wait, there was a knock at the door. "Come in."

The door opened revealing a tall, cloaked figure. "Sasuke!"

Naruto jumped out of his seat smiling and walked to the front of his desk, leaning against it slightly. Sasuke let out a soft hum as a hey.

"So, Sasuke... why are you back so early? Did something happen? Is it bad? Good? Did you come to see Sakura and Sarada? Or-"

Sasuke raised his hand, stopping Naruto's rant. The blonde let out a soft chuckle. "S-sorry, I've been a bit hyper lately."

"Naruto, you should remember why I'm back. I'll be staying in the village for a week. You said that Sakura asked you to talk me into to staying for my birthday. So, I've decided to stay for a week."

Naruto started thinking back to when he said that. His mouth open slightly once he realized when he asked Sasuke to come back. Sasuke's birthday was in 3 more days, and Sakura wanted to throw his a big party. She knows he doesn't like party's, but she wanted to celebrate his birthday since she hasn't gotten a chance to in years. It'll only consist of family and friends anyway, so what's the harm?

"Hehe, your right Sasuke, I totally forgot about that! Well, I guess you'll be helping me out while your here! I-"

Naruto saw Shikamaru walk in and go next to his desk. "Good morning Sasuke, I thought you and Naruto's next meeting was in 6 weeks? Did something happen?"

Sasuke shook his head. "No, just ask Naruto. Well.., I have to go see my wife and child. I'll be back in the afternoon." Sasuke walked out after those few words.

"Well, Naruto?"

Shikamaru turned towards the blonde hokage right after Sasuke walked out and closed the doors. The hokage told Shikamaru about Sasuke's plan, and waited for an answer.

"This is a great chance for you to tell him."

Naruto jumped slightly, not too happy about that plan. "I haven't even thought of a way to tell him. There's so many different ways to tell him, and so many different reactions for each. Things could go terribly wrong."

"Naruto, calm down. We'll talk more about this later. You have all week to decide a way to tell him."

Naruto nodded. Suddenly, a wave of fatigue washed over him. Sitting down at his desk, he yawned and gave Shikamaru a sleepy look. "Could I maybe take a nap? I'm sleepy all of a sudden..."

Shikamaru sighed and nodded. "I'll let you know if something important comes up."

Naruto nodded putting his head down slowly. The second his eyes closed, he went to talk to Kurama. "Hey, Rama, I thought no symptoms actually started happening until I was two months old?"
-I never told you how many months you were, now did I?-

Thinking back to it, Kurama just told him he was pregnant and a few minor details. He never mentioned how old the babies were. "Well....how old are they?"
-9 weeks old. You'll start showing soon.-

He didn't even bother getting mad. He just laid down with Kurama and said. "I personally want the baby to be a girl..." Kurama grunted in response. "I'm not ready for Sasuke's birthday... I wish time would go slower...The closer his birthday get, the less time I have to think of a way to tell him..."