Chapter 1

Auburn's POV

The crowd was thick around me as I strut along the Egyptian street wrapped in cloth with only my eyes visible through the head scarf but there crimson colour was disguised by deep blue contacts, which irritated them greatly. A smirk made its way onto my face as I caught the scent of my stalker who had taken to following me around during my escapades. I slipped through the crowd discreetly and made my way into an alley, hoping to bait him in with me. I stepped into the shadows as he also ventured into the alley way, red eyes scanning for any glimpse of me. My eyes widened slightly as a spark of flame lit up his left hand, trying to chase out the shadows. Just before my hiding spot was revealed I flitted to the other end of the alley making his flame flicker as I sped past. Within a millisecond he had whirled round and I had unwrapped my head scarf, allowing my chocolate-coloured locks tumble out. A smirk danced along my lips as the contacts effect burned off my eyes and turned back to a crimson colour, straight before our eyes made contact. The flame in the palm of his hand died out and he leant against a wall," I'm afraid you've caused a bit of a problem for us doll." His voice came out in a thick Arabic accent and I must admit if I wasn't playing a game of cat and mouse with him I would have swooned then and there. I stepped towards him and also leant against the wall with crossed arms before asking," Is that so?" He nodded his head firmly before his hand shot out and caught my upper arm. " I'm here to say that means you've caught the attention of Amun. He always had an eye for the gifted ones." I rolled my eyes at his little speech," I can see that," I ripped my arm out of his grip quickly and whirled round. Before I was able to get away, his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me back into his chest and he leant his head down next to my ear saying," How do you do it?" I smirked and replied with," Lets just say people are very... forgetful around me." I quickly grabbed his arm and ripped it off me and sent him through the air causing him to land on the ground with a thud. While he was distracted I risked a glance at the entrance to the alley way, making sure nobody saw what was happening. Much to my dismay I saw a girl around the age of my physical appearance; fourteen, standing watching the scene. I groaned in annoyance and sped over to her and pulling her into the darkness of the alley way before covering her mouth with my hand so she doesn't scream and resting my hand against her temple. Memories flashed through my head before landing on the scene I was searching for. She had only saw the part where I had thrown the boy into the wall, so I quickly erased the memory from her mind and removed my hand from her temple. Her eyes had been glazed over, her own memories flicking through her mind so I quickly pushed her back into the street before slinking into the shadows so she didn't see us again. I turned back to where the boy was before I had dealt with the miniscule problem but I quickly realised he was gone before closing my eyes sighing and turning round. I opened my eyes to the image of him looking down at me, being a few inches taller than me, with a soft smile," You should come back with me, I know what it's like, I can help, we can all help." He spoke softly to me, delicately. I scoffed and placed my hands on his chest shoving him away from me," I don't need anybody, I can do this. Sure It gets lonely but I'm fine." My voice softened up towards the end of the sentence and I cast him a final, apologetic look before putting my façade back up and reaching my hands up to his temples, drawing his face close to mine. His breath fanned my face as I smirked at him, "You're quite nice.... Shame, I always hate making the nice ones forget." He reached his hands up as well and gripped my wrists. He leant forward with a smirk dancing on his lips, saying, "Sorry Doll, I'm afraid that won't happen." He tore my hands of his temples and lifted me into his arms bridle-style before leaping up onto the building and beginning to run, I struggled against his grip until I finally managed to get a hand free. I bent backwards in his arms until I grazed his foot with my finger tips, I wrapped my hand around his leg and yanked causing him to stumble sending me flying. I twisted mid air and my feet touched the ground but I skidded backwards and had to dig my nails into the surface of the roof to come to a standstill. He also landed on his feet and turned to me quickly but before he could come at me a voice rang out reaching both of our ears, "Benjamin!" The boy's head quickly snapped towards the sound of the voice and I could here him let out a sigh. He furrowed his eyebrows and sent me a final look of curiosity before disappearing from the roof top and into the crowds below. From where I stood I could see him duck his head to avoid anyone seeing his skin or his eyes. I smiled softly and looks down at my headscarf that was wrapped around my right hand. 

Nobody's POV

A gust of wind passed by Benjamin as he made his way back to Amun at a human pace and he felt something lightly dust his cheek and a silky head scarf floated down, from where it was tossed into the air, into his hands. A note was attached to the scarf, ' See you again soon ... Benjamin, I'll be around. - A' He smiled lightly as he read the note, his mood lifting slightly at the faint sent of the mysterious girl's perfume radiating from the scarf. He pushed the scarf into his pocket with a chuckle. 

A figure watched from atop a building, smiling in glee as his chuckle floated through the air to her ears. Feeling accomplished she turned and sped off, thoughs racing in her head but the biggest one being,' Benjamin....

It suits him.'