Chapter 11

Auburn's POV

My back hit the ground with a dull thud as I let out a grunt of discomfort before jumping to my feet. Emmett had just thrown me over his head..... for the fifth time. I clenched my fingers, my eyes flickering towards the crowd gathered around us before they zeroed in on Benjamin. He had his hands clenched by his side and he was staring at Emmett with a murderous gaze, I mean Emmett would be six-feet under if looks could kill.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Edward's eyes flickering between Me and Benji before he cautiously made his way over to him. Knowing Edward had It handled I moved my attention to Emmett who was smirking victoriously. Rolling my eyes I pretended to walk away before whipping back round and dashing towards him and sending his unsuspecting self into a tree. Speeding of out of his sight, I watched as he pushed himself to his feet before walking to the middle of the small clearing and taking an unneeded breath of frustration.

I ran out of my hiding spot and shoved him forward before running off again. A growl rumbled up his throat as a few in the group started chuckling at my messing. Emmett's golden eyes scanned the clearing carefully until he spotted me and without thinking, barged towards me. I smirked and stood up, running straight towards him, he reached out his arms to grab me just as I slid between his legs, pushing myself to my feet on the other side of him and sending a fast punch to his back.

He fell to the ground, giving me a half-second to crouch over him and place my incisors at his jugular. I sent him a smirk, saying," Got you." I rose to my feet and offered him a hand as he bowed his head in defeat before clasping my hand in his massive one, allowing me to pull him up, even though he didn't need me to. He sent me a playful grin and wink, slapping my back lightly saying," You did good kid. Even though it took you like 16 million rounds to beat me... you did good." I rolled my eyes and chuckled, shoving him playfully before flitting over to Benjamin.

Benji met me half way and quickly wrapped his arms around, pulling me into his chest securely before I could engage myself in another fight. " You did amazing Doll but please, try not to get thrown around so much next time." A giggle bubbled up my throat at how desperate he sounded. I placed a quick kiss on the tip of his nose and said," Deal."

I pulled out of the hug and stood beside him as he wrapped one arm around my waist, letting his hand rest lightly on my hip. I Leaned into his side with him placing a kiss on my temple as we watched Garrett and Edward clash over and over in a unfair fight. My ears twitched slightly as I picked up a noise moving towards us at great speeds from the foliage on my right. I snapped my head to the side noticing a few others had heard it as well. I was about to say something but stopped when two tanned women appeared above us in the trees, both sporting a pair of crimson eyes.

I hear Bella say to Edward from behind us," Who are they?" To which he replies," Sienna and Zafrina. From the Amazon." Bella went to go get Renesmee as introductions were exchanged.

Leading Renesmee over to the two women from the Amazon, they proved their willingness to help .

Time skip Forward to Everyone displaying their gifts.

I stood silently with my back pressed against Benjamin's solid chest, my red eyes flicking ,observing, as the Zafrina changed Edward's surrounding in his mind. He Gripped Bella's hand, mouth agape in awe of the scene around him that was invisible to us. " If you weren't holding my hand right now, I could swear this was real," He mumbled, still in shock. Bella's Amber eyes clouded over in confusion before she stated," I can't see anything."

Zafrina began to retract her illusion at the same time Eleazar said," Edward, you didn't tell me your wife was a shield." I looked over my shoulder at Benji as he started rubbing soft circles on my hip yet his eyes were glued to the scene in front of us, his actions continued as is he was in a trance. A smile graced my face at his dazed expression before turning my attention back to Bella's montage of utter confusion. "What's a shield?" Her question was completely ignored as her husband smiled and shook his head," The ones I've met are so different."