Chapter 10

Auburn's POV

I had walked down the stairs with Benji trailing after me like a lost puppy. I walked into the main hall to see Amun, Kebi, Carlisle and Esme conversing beside the pool where we left them. I walked over to them and as I stopped beside them I noticed something about the Americans that I hadn't noticed before somehow. Benjamin stopped beside me just as I asked," Why do you have golden eyes?" Everyone turned their attention to me and Carlisle replied saying," We drink animal blood not human. We were actually just talking about your hunting arrangements, you will have to go to Seattle, as the humans in forks are off-limits, you also won't be able to hunt on the wolf's land it would be better if you stayed off their land altogether."

I nodded to him in understanding and me and Benji replied at the same time," Of course." We looked at each other and started to laugh. Only when we stopped did we realize the adults were watching us with soft smiles on their faces, even Amun. Me and Benji both grew embarrassed and their was a silence until Carlisle clapped his hands together with a grin," Well shall we get going?"

Time skip until they arrive at the house.

We pulled up in the first car, Carlisle had been driving us and Esme had Driven Amun and Kebi once we crossed the ocean of course, we thought it would be better if we swam instead of taking a plane. I got out of the car quickly followed by Benjamin , who didn't like being far from me, I looked up at the gorgeous house to see the biggest amount of Vampires in one place I've ever seen. There was a Bronze haired man and a brunette woman with the child, there was a blonde woman and a buff black-haired man beside hair and a few nomads here and there, along with another group of people who where obviously another coven, three of them where blonde girls, a brunette girl and a dark haired male.

I sent them a wary smile as they were all staring at us, I turned to Benjamin nervously and when he saw this he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to his side. Carlisle came up beside me and set his hand on my shoulder saying," Do you want to meet her?" I started to smile again and nodded eagerly. He chuckled and lead the way towards the house, when we reached the bottom of the steps I heard the second car pull up so I turned and waved to them quickly before walking over to the couple with the little girl where Carlisle had stopped. 

I went to step towards her when Benjamin pulled me back slightly, I turned to him and raised an eyebrow," It's alright Benji." I sent him a reassuring smile to him before stepping towards the little girl and crouching down in front of her with a smile. She smiled back and when she went to put her hand on my cheek I caught it gently and said," May I?" I looked towards her parents and Carlisle, who was nodding, The bronze haired man, looked concentrated for a minute, before nodding and smiling, he looked down at me and said," You have an amazing gift." 

I sent him a quick smile," Thank you." Before taking the little girls hand and slipping into her memories, I saw images of her being born, her eating and growing up , in return for letting her read my memories I put one of my own memories in her head, it was the mountains around where we lived with the sunset. I slipped back out of her head and stood back up. She smiled at me and I said to her, " I'm Auburn and this is my mate Benjamin." She giggled at me as Benjamin said," Wait why do you get to say' this is my mate' I tried to say that and you shushed me." I replied quickly saying," Because I wear the trousers in this relationship." He looked at me as if I was crazy.

Everybody except Renesme was older than us so they were all laughing at us. I buried my head into Benji's shoulder as he chuckled along with them. Renesme ran over and tapped me on my leg so I smiled and reached down to her, lifting her up to balance her on my hip. One by one everyone dropped out of laughter and came over to introduce themselves. Renesme dropped from my grip and went over to Benjamin, who knelt down to meet her, placing a hand on his cheek. His eyes widened and he looked at me in shock. 

Benji took a hold of her small hand between two of his own, after a few seconds he lifted the top hand and a small tornado of air flew up into the air. Edward turned to Bella and said," Benjamin has control over all the elements and Auburn can Alter, remove of add memories. " I sent them a smile as Benjamin grinned at Renesme before standing up and linking his hand with mine. The blonde, Rosalie, sent us a smile and lead us into the house she pointed to a closet and said to me," You can put your bag in there." I nodded in thanks to her throwing my bag into the closet.

Emmett entered the room with a grin and said," Either of you youngsters wanna join our combat training?" Benjamin shook his head quickly, while I smirked and nodded. Emmett fist-bumped me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder," I knew I'd like you kid." I laughed as Benjamin let out a small huff. I nudged him playfully as me and walked passed him and out the door. Looking over my shoulder I saw him shake his head with a grin and follow us out the door. Emmett lead me to a clearing in the woods, that contained Garrett, Kate, Edward, Carlisle, Two of the wolves, Jacob and Leah I think they're called, and obviously us of course. 

I waved at the surrounding people with a grin and shrugged off my grey jacket, when I was about to sit it down by a tree, Benji came over and grabbed it. I smiled and cracked my knuckles. Emmett clapped his hands together and said," So... who wants to go first?"