Chapter 13

Auburn's POV.

Days Turned into Weeks and as time flew, the snow fell.
We Had Officially Moved from the Cullen's residence to a small camp just outside the meadow from Alice's vision.
Each and Everyone one of us felt the pressure and increasing anxiety that was building as we waited. We all knew the same thing... Some of us may Die.

I've Never really thought about how I would die, as an immortal, death never seemed like an event that would occur to me. However, at this moment, I can almost feel my still heart beating and my frozen blood  rushing. I've was never afraid of death, I'm still not, but Now I have something... someone to live for and I'm not ready to let go of that yet.

Standing at the edge of the meadow, soft swirls of snow landing on my hair, Benji was standing behind me with both arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him. Neither of us had to say anything, we both already knew what the other was thinking. If we did die tonight or  tomorrow, atleast we would die in a beautiful place doing something good.

I was brought out of my thoughts as a pair of soft, familiar lips met temple of my head. Turning round to face him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him into a tight hug. Every single moment with Benji has made my immortal life worth living.

Pulling back I rested my forehead against his and connected with the deep crimson eyes that matched mine to a tee. I attempted to show him all the love and appreciation I felt towards him through our embrace and connection but I have too much admiration to display, my heart would burst and melt at the same time.

Reaching up, I gently rested my hand against the side of his face, memorizing each bit of flawless skin and pure beauty. He leant into my touch and sighed an unnecessary breath.

"I Love You."

My Eyes reconnected with his as he broke our loud silence.

"I Love You Too."

He slid a hand around the back of my neck, gently cupping it as he brought me into a passionate kiss. We've shared some very passionate exchanges throughout our relationship, but this one had a hint of urgency. We had to make sure the other felt all our love, our gratitude, our adoration and admiration in one single kiss.

Pulling apart, Benji still kept his hand cupped at the back of my neck, the other hand guiding my chin to look at him. His eyes, those beautiful eyes, held something other that just love.

They Held Fear and Anticipation.

"Please-"

His Voice Cracked slightly as though he was on the verge of tears, tears that would never escape.

"Please, I Can't lose you. If this does break into a fight, I need you to go with Renesme and... Jacob. I need to know you're safe."

A slight hiss entered his voice as he uttered the name of the shape shifter we both disliked. I began to shake my head before my mind could even form words... He wanted me to leave him to fight a war when I'm perfectly capable of helping.

"You're Joking... You're Joking me, You gotta be, You really believe I would leave you on you're own to fight a war. I know you want me safe Benji but I want you to be safe just as much and the only way I can keep you Safe is by being by your side when this war hits and blocking the blows you don't see. If We go down, we're going down together."

He Shook his Head and Let out a sad chuckle," How did I know you would say something like that."
The Hand on my chin dropped down to wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. The Other hand that had cupped the back of my neck, Made me lock eyes with him.