2. Showing them around

A/N: I'm going to put a video and 2 quotes at the beginning of each chapter.

"We'll stop it, even if my body crumbles to bits, I'll stop it with my soul!"
"I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want." -Gray Fullbuster

"Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what's happened and continue living." - Erza Scarlet

———————————————————————————————————————

Last chapter:

"Girls, these 4 boys just transferred here from Saber high. I would like you to show them around the school, answer any questions they have and you can start right now. Because I'm asking you to show them around you don't have to go back to your class when you finish. You can just go home." Master said. "Hai master" we all said. "Ok you will each get one student to show around". He then looked at the boys saying "Gajeel Redfox , levy McGarden is going to show you around. Natsu Dragneel , Lucy Heartfilia is going to show you around. Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Lockser is going to show you around and Jellal Fernandes, Erza Scarlet is going to show you around. Girls please say who is who". I was the first one to speak up, curious who jellal is. "I'm Erza Scarlet" I said in a firm voice. "And I'm Jellal Fernandes" a boy with short blue hair said. I walked over and stood beside him waiting for the other girls to introduce themselves, also because I'm curious about who the other boys are. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia" "Natsu Dragneel" a boy with salmon hair said. "Levy McGarden" "Gajeel Redfox" a guy with waaaaaaayyyyyy to many piercings said. "Juvia Lockser" "Gray Fullbuster" a man who is half naked said. "Ahem, okay you girls can start showing him around now." Master said.
———————————————————————————————————————

After master finished talking a guy with spiky long black hair and way to many piercings walked up to levy, 'I'm pretty sure his name is Gajeel.'  Levy thought looking at the guy that was walking up to her. "Hey you, why are you so short you look like a 12 year old?" He asked. 'I'm offended! I know I'm short but still my height has nothing to do with this.' She thought again, making her features look as dramatic as possible. "Well sorry if I look like a 12 year old! But my height has nothing to do with this!" She yelled at him, then punched his arm. "You have the strength of a 12 year old too". He told her smirking. She wanted to wipe that grin off of his face for good. "You're so small you look like a shrimp. I know, I'm going to call you shrimp!" he said that made her want to wipe that smirk of his face even more. "My name is not 'shrimp'!!!! It's Levy L-E-V-Y!" She told him angrily. "Ok shrimp. Aren't you supposed to show me around?" He asked saying shrimp for as long as possible just to annoy levy. That pissed her off even more! She told him her name is levy she even spelled it out for him, yet he still calls her shrimp! "Meanie," I mumble under my breath. She wanted to get away from this guy fast so, she wanted to show him around as fast as possible. "Gajeel, follow me I'll show you around the school." She told him through clenched teeth. "Ok shrimp," 'I hate it when he calls me shrimp,' She thought. As they were walking she was just pointing out things that he should know and the classes. "That's the science lab. And over there is the library." She said.

"Now go away! I want to have some peace and quiet so, I can read my books!" Levy yelled at him. "Ok shrimp. Sheesh you don't have to yell!" She was even madder than before that, even after constant reminders, he still calls her shrimp and makes fun of my height. Levy was so mad that her face became extremely red—so red that it could probably rival Erza's hair.