11. Date

Quote 1:
"To think that Dragons still live... I am displeased." - Acnologia

Quote 2:
"I recognize you as my enemy, Dragon. And I shall slay you." - Acnologia
————————————

Last chapter:

"Look! I see them!" Lucy told the girls looking through her binoculars. The rest of the girls took out their binoculars and looked at where Lucy was pointing.

What they saw next shocked them.
—————————————

What they saw next shocked them.

They saw the boys beating up some guards, hijacking vehicles, burning down buildings and putting stolen goods like: money and guns, into bags.

The girls were shocked for a couple of moments but soon broke out of their daze, remembering what they had to do.

Not wanting to have to fight them, the girls quickly made their way around the building being as stealthy as possible.

Levy was causing a distraction to get Gajeel attention so, she could break the vehicle and make it unable to move.

Erza was going to each of the guards and slowly moving behind one of them—to make it seem like their conscious and fight for them.

Lucy was putting water all over the fire to put it out, without causing any attention to herself.

Finally, Juvia was taking out all of the stolen items and putting the empty bags back.

~

"I can't believe they would do that!" Levy screamed, angry that the boys would do such things. "They're from Saber Tooth, What else would you expect?" Juvia stated. "Nothing," levy mumbled, barley audible.

"Anyways, we have a test tomorrow so, let's get a good nights sleep and be prepared!" Erza told them. They all complied and made their way to bed.

~

The next morning as usual the girls were at school an hour early.

When the bell rang the girls made it to math, the class that they have a test in. Ms. Mira arrived with her happy smile on as usual. If you first see Lissana and Mira, you would never have guessed that they were sisters. Mirajane is super nice, friendly and never gets angry at any one. Whereas, Lissana is a mean bully that everyone—except the girls—fear, gets angry at people for no reason and is always mad.

"Ok class, you have the next hour—the rest of the class, to finish your test," Ms. Mira told everyone happily.

Almost none the teachers at the school are apart of fairy tail except for a few like, Mira.

"Lissana can you please hand these out?" She politely asked her sister. "Sure thing sis," she replied with the fakest smile ever. You would've guessed that a spy would be able to tell he difference between a fake and real smile but, when it comes to Lissana, Mira can never tell the difference.

As Lissana went around the class to hand out the papers, she would throw them onto the desk of everyone except the spies. When she got to any of their tables, she would slam the sheet down as hard as possible, making everyone around them flinch—except the girls. Then, she would keep her fake smile on while muttering, "If you don't back away from the new kids, I'm going to kill you," loud enough so, only the girls could hear.

~
As the day went on the girls tried to stay as far away from the boys as possible. After what happened yesterday they weren't ready to face them.

They were successful at evading them all for the entire morning except for lunch.

At lunch, the boys came up to the girls and wouldn't let them leave. Well, they let Erza and jellal leave. Not really let, more like the boys forced jellal forward and made him fall on Erza. The only reason they were gone was because Erza needed a new change of clothes because juice was spilled all over hers and the boys forced jellal to volunteer to take her.

~

While Erza and jellal were walking, there was an awkward silence and the two kept on averting their gaze from each other. That was until Erza finally spoke up, "so, why did the others force you to come with me?"

Jellal had to think for a moment before quickly responding with, "I don't know?" making it sound more like a question than an answer.

Erza didn't look like she believed what he said but, let it slide anyways.

~

When Erza went to change jellal was giving himself a little pep talk. 'Ok jellal, you can do this, all you have to do is ask her on a date. There's not-'  before he could finish his thoughts the door of the changing room opened revealing a changed Erza. 'Damm, she changes fast!' He thought.

Erza new outfit was a little more revealing than usual.

It was now a black laced strapped dress that ended mid thighs. It had white lace covering the rims of the entire outfit and pieces of fabric going down the middle exposing a lot of her breasts.

"E-Erza?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Will you go on a d-date with me?" He asked, looking down, fidgeting and averting her eyes.

——————————————————————

A/N: I hope you liked this part!

~900 words

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bye!

~Author