9. Detention

——————————
Quote 1:
"If you truly desire greatness, you must first know what makes you weak!" - Erza Scarlet

Quote 2:
"The mistakes people make are usually labeled as experience. But with a true mistake, there will be no experience gained." - Hades
——————————————————-

Last chapter:

After class was over, we managed to dissect the frog properly. It wasn't fun at all for me, especially when we were in the middle a cricket that the frog ate before jumped out and landed on me. Which, caused me to scream. Natsu and I were about to leave class to go to our next one, art with Mr. Scorpio, when Ms. Aries called us. "Natsu Lucy please come here." We listened and walked over to her desk. "You two did an amazing job of dissecting the frog, but I saw that Natsu was the only one doing anything. That's surprising of you Lucy, you usually do these things by yourself, but, it seemed like you didn't do anything. Sorry." I then told her that I was telling natsu what to do, and I was doing something. "Sorry. I have to give you both detention for not participating equally. Please come after school to the music room. I'll be there. Sorry. Now, please go to your next class. Sorry." She told us, bowed then scurried off. I was shocked I never get detention I'm always one of the only people who listen, do everything properly and excel. Frowning, I made my way to music with natsu.
——————————————

'I can't believe I missed art talking with Ms. Aries! It's one of my best subjects— scratch that, all my subjects are good.' Lucy thought to herself. "Music is the last class before lunch, right Luce?" Natsu questioned while whispering. Lucy just nodded, not averting her gaze from natsu to the clock. 'The time now is 11:29 so there's 1 minute left until lunch, phew.' Lucy thought to herself again.

There was a bing eing of the bell and all the students were rushing out of the classroom. "Welp, it's time for lunch." Befor anyone could leave Mr. Taurus—the music teacher—told us to wait for a second. "I just want to let you guys know that after school today the music room will be closed."

~

Lucy just finished telling the girls what happened, in the library. They volunteer everyday, to help the librarian have less work. After all, the librarian can't even reach half the stuff. The librarian is Mavis Vermilion, she looks like a 13 year old but is actually a lot older. She used to work in an orphanage, but she was offereda job here and once all the kids left she took the job. "Lu-chan, come on. Lunchs' almost over and we still need to eat!" Levy yelled.

"Coming!" Lucy replied.

~

'Damm, we were supposedly be in the music room after school! Here I am with the key that Mr. Taurus gave Natsu and I but, Ms. Aries and Natsu aren't here yet!' Lucy said to herself, now angry. She then sighed and put in her head phones.

When her favourite song started, she started humming along while moving her head to the beat and tapping her foot along. Until it got to her favourite part and she forgot about everything and started singing.

This song

Wow wow
Oh, we'll get strong now!
Wow wow

Hey, Mr.Pain!
Bring it! Bring it!
I won't let you do as you like!
I'll get stronger than you.
I've already made up my mind to be so!

Sou I'm nekkara no dreamer takanaru hougaku e
Ashita wo fusagu konnan? Nozomu tokoro da
Ey Yo! Dokkara demo katte ki na! Mr.Pain
Nandai nanza buttagiru Nonstop de
Makeru ki nado nai

Raise a flag!
Kizudarake ni nattatte
Raise a flag!
Tomo ni tatakau tomo ga iru yo

Saikou ni kagayaku New World!
Saegiru kurayami wo ugatsu
Genkai da to ka tsukiyabure
Kono te de tsukamu New World!
Yousha naku hanate critical
Hatenaki mirai e

Wow wow
Oh, we'll get strong now!
Wow wow

Misetsukeru One Chance de Knock Out
Sokko Ichimon dajin de genkai toppa!
We Just Keep going Goin ni Jyudan bujin
Katayaburi ni ikiru Saikyo no fujin!
"Akirame ga warui" to iu na no sainou
Ayumi tomeza Break The Limit (Wow wow)
Ima sa (Oi!) Saa (Oi!)
Te wo nobase

(Raise a flag!) Nakusu koto osorenai de
(Raise a flag!) Tomo ni tatakau tomo ga iru yo

Saikou ni kagayaku New World!
Saegiru kurayami wo ugatsu
Kanashimi da to ka koete yuke
Kono te de tsukamu New World!
Yousha naku hanate critical
Hatenaki mirai e

Uchi no mesarete mo warawarete mo
Yume o tsukame!

Saikou ni kagayaku New World!
Saegiru kurayami wo ugatsu
Genkai da to ka tsukiyabure
Kono te de tsukamu New World!
Yousha naku hanate critical
Hatenaki mirai e

Lucy was panting and smiling. Sweat coming down her face. Somewhere when she was singing she started dancing along as well. 'Wow! I never thought I'd do that!' She thought to herself. "What! It's already 4! School ended 2 hours ago!" Lucy screamed to herself. She didn't notice that she replayed the song for almost 2 hours while singing and dancing.

"Wow Luce! You're an amazing singer and dancer!"

——————————————————————

A/N: I hope you liked this part! This was up a lot sooner than I expected. But, I was sick and had nothing better to do so, I decided to write this.

~913 words
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bye!

~Author