17. The start of the fight

Quote one:

"When people realize how lonely it is being on their own, they will become kind."Mirajane Strauss

Quote two:

"Those painful memories are what help us make it to tomorrow and become stronger." -Erza Scarlet
———————

Last Chapter:

"Now that's that's out of the wa—," Master couldn't finish because a siren started blaring and saying "Alert, Alert, We have Sabertooths new target. Alert."

"Girls come on, we have to stop them. Even if we did have some moments with them, this was the real part of the mission." Erza told them, which they all agreed to.

"Let's go!"
————————

With that, they left to go change into their proper gear.

"Wait..." juvia said as they were about to leave. "Do we even know where they are attacking?" Everybody thought for a second before realizing that they didn't. "Then shouldn't we find out?" Levy stated. "Probably," Everyone said.

~

"The school?" Lucy asked as Master told her what Sabertooth's next target was. "Yes, fairy high is their next target," he said again. "They want to take you girls out once and for all," none of them were eager to fight the boys, nor in the mood too, but a mission is a mission—especially if that mission involves the school they've called home for the last couple years.

"We have to go." Erza stated. "Now!" She repeated when no one moved. "R-right," the others followed.

~

"W-what happened?" Lucy asked, having a horrid look on the face. They saw fairy high destroyed. The windows were broken, the front was littered in torn paper from the books from the library and parts of the school were ripping off.

The girls then heard the bell of the school ring and something dawned on them. School was still progress and no one knew what happened. Then, was a buzzing sound signalling that someone was talking through the speakers and they said in a kid of shaky broken voice, "come out fairy tail, we know you're here now, we hope you enjoy the little gift we left you at the front of the school. We know you know who we are and know that our master wants you gone. We can't have you interrupting our plans any more, you know, just like last time at the abandoned building," the voice that was talking was recognized right away by Juvia. "G-gray?" She asked herself, not wanting to believe that the boys would do something like this.

"Juvia, you know that we have to defeat them now, it doesn't matter what ties you might have had with have or have with them currently. Just look at what they've done with our school, they've completely destroyed it." Erza told the girls, starting with Juvia then to all of them.

"You're right, like usual, Erza," levy started. "They are our enemy's and if they want to fight us, they can and there would be no need to destroy our school," the others nodded in agreement and decided to go into the school.

"What class do you think they're in?" Juvia asked. "I don't know," Lucy responded. "Maybe," Erza started. "They're in the one class we have all together,"

"We only have one class where all 8 of us are in together, so it seems like a reasonable choice," levy added. "Agreed," juvia and Lucy replied. And so, the 4 of them went into the one class the 8 of them had together, math.

While facing the door of the class, it seemed as though time had stopped and that the door had just become one of the biggest obstacles in their lives. They all sighed, reassured each other before taking a step forward to open the door.

Before the handle was opened though, someone started talking on the speakers again. "I see you 4 have figured out where we want to fight. As a reward for figuring it out so quickly, we'll tell you this: everyone in that room is our hostage, so don't try to do any tricks. See you soon~," this time levy recognized the voice as Gajeels.

"Okay girls, remember no tricks, we have to fight them properly, if not they might kill someone. And, know that our identity's might be revealed, so if we start getting questioned, just ignore them. We need to focus on the boys." Erza told them.

With that, they opened the door to reveal a shocked classroom full of students hiding in a corner with all the desks piled up in front of them. All of them having a scared look on their face. But, one of their faces caught the girls attention.

'Sh*t, I forgot we had math with Lissana, this is going to make things worse.'

——————————————————————

A/N: I didn't mean to make this chapter short, I just didn't know where to end it. The next parts might be short or long, I don't know. But, this 'fight' is probably going to take up one or two more chapters. Just know that, after this fight there's only going to be 1 or 2 chapters and maybe an epilogue. I hope you enjoyed this part!

~865 words

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Bye!

~Author