12. Now they know too

Quote one:

"Life and death are the very basis of all things; they intensify every emotion. Or, to put it in a rather different way, there is nothing quite so dull as 'life'" - Jellal Fernandes

Quote two:

"Your freedom is still but a lie. And so it will stay, as long as you remain taken by darkness!" - Jellal Fernandes

——————————————

Last Chapter:

"E-Erza?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Will you go on a d-date with me?" He asked, looking down, fidgeting and averting her eyes.
————————————————

'The fuck,' Erza thought after hearing him. "H-huh?!" She replied. "You heard me," he said. "Will you go on a date with me?" He questioned again. Erza's mind was exploding right now and it sent her in a state of shock.

After a few moments, Jellal started waving his hand around Erza's face to get her attention and to make sure that she was okay. After doing this for a couple of seconds, Erza finally snapped out of her daze, thinking to herself 'well, this was easier than expected. Too easy. I better keep my guard up just in case.'

"Yes." She simply replied.

"H-huh?!" This time Jellal was shocked, not expecting her to actually agree.

"Yes." She said again.

"Alright." Was all he could say in his confused state.

The way back was once agin in complete silence, no one daring to break it. But, after a couple of minutes of them averting their gazes Erza decided to speak. "So, when should we go on our date?" She questioned. Jellal thought carefully for a second before answering, "how about that café down the street. I heard that it's pretty good. I think it's called Mina's café or mixa's café. Something like that," after messing up the name he just waved it off and continued walking like he didn't.

Erza in the other hand knew exactly what café that was and was offended when jellal didn't even try to correct himself. After all, that café was Mira's.

"Mira's café."

"What?" He questioned. "The name of the café, it's Mira's café," she said a little more clearly still, not making eye contact. "Okay, why don't we meet there at 4 today. You should be done your work as student council president by then, right?" Erza just replied with a nod and an, "okay."

~

"First lu-chan and now Erza! What is going on with this world!" Levy said as if the world was ending. And just because Erza said that she got a date. "Well it is shocking," juvia added. Erza just sighed and said, "Well I have to get going now, I'll see you guys soon. And remember, if you need me for anything just call."

"Sure, mom." Lucy said sarcastically, then started laughing, to which all the other girls  joined into. "Well anyways, bye!" Erza said, still giggling a little bit.

Meanwhile, back at the boys' place jellal was standing in front of a mirror in his room giving himself a pep talk. 'You got this jellal! Remember, you're doing this because of what Master told you.'

Flashback

"Boys, we have just received some interesting information about the girls that you met," The master of Saber Tooth said. This caught the attention of the boys and made gray and natsu stop fighting for once in their lives.

"What is it?" Jellal questioned.

"It turns out that those specific girls are from fairy tail."

"H-huh?" Everybody questioned. "You heard me, their spies from fairy tail. The strongest ones there." Everybody was left speechless in the room, urging their master to continue. "I have a special mission for you boys," He said, "I want you to get close to those girls and   get them to spill some secrets about fairy tail to help us take them down. And, I would like jellal to start with the person name erzie or erzo."

"Erza," he corrected, "yes, her, I would like you to start. Ask her on a date or something, just get close to her. You know what they say, keep your friends close but, keep your enemies closer."

End of Flashback

Jellal sighed, "I guess I should get this over with." He mumbled to himself, slowly making his way to the door.

~

When jellal arrived at the café Erza was already there. "Sorry for making you wait," he apologized. "No problem. I just got here," she replied.

They found a table then sat down. Not even 3 minutes later jellal and Erza heard someone talking about them.

"It is him! I know It!" One of the two yelled, while the other one dragged them to their table.

"Hey jellal! Long time no see!"

——————————————————————

A/N: I hope you liked this part! Also I'm going to try to update this book a lot faster because, in August I'm going to be going on a haitus for a while. Because, I'm going on vacation and I don't know if I'll have wifi. So, I'm trying to update it faster so maybe, I can finish the book before then. If not, then I'll be going on a haitus soon.

~859 words

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bye!

~Author