5. The next day

Quote 1:
"If one really wants to change the world... they have to do it with their own hands!" - Lucy Ashley

Quote 2:
"I don't want to run away by myself, because no matter what, I'd rather be together with everyone." - Lucy Heartfilia
——————————————————————————

Last chapter:

That was until jellal came and smashed our heads together. "Owwww!" We both cried out in pain, rubbing the tops of our heads. "Behave!" Jellal yelled. "Aye sir!" We both said simultaneously while holding on to each others shoulders as if nothing happened.
——————————————————————————

It was now the second day of school with the boys, and when the girls got to school it seemed that they were already really popular with all the looks they were getting.

"Hey girls!" Erza heard the boys yell running towards them.

"Hello jellal," Erza said coldly. They then heard some whispers saying, "how do the nerds know the new hottest guys in school?" and some, "ooo, wait until lissana hears about this. They are going to get beat up so bad!" With a couple people said this, "why are those boys even bothering with them, they're good for nothing!" The girls were pretty sure the boys heard it too, because they then heard Gajeel start yelling to them. "We can be with whoever we want! It's our choice!!!"

"SHUT UP!!" Everyone heard levy yell at Gajeel.

"Let's just hurry up and get to class!" Erza barked at them.

~

Lucy was trying to open her stupid locker, because no matter how many times try she to open it, it never works! When she finally did get it open lissana showed up.

"Hey you little bitch." Lissana said to Lucy, which she just ignored. Big mistaken her part. "HEY YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUKING BITCH I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Lissana said while grabbing her hair and throwing her head against the locker. She bit her tongue to stop herself from screaming but she did wince a little bit. "Stay a way from Natsu, he my boyfriend, you worthless bitch." Lissana yelled at her, that's when Lucy finally started talking. "Natsu is not your boyfriend, you two probably don't even know each other! Natsu is a good guy and I'm not going to let you ruin him!"

Then, out of nowhere natsu came, and Lissana stopped hurting Lucy.

"H-hey natsu," She said with a sheepish smile. "W-what are you doing here?" She asked. "Could be asking you the same thing lasagna." Natsu said giving her a ice cold glare that could maybe rival Erza's. "Um...I was just admiring Lucy's um... hair. Yeah, her hair." Lissana stuttered. "Sure," Natsu said not believing her. "Well I gotta go now bye!" Lissana said in a rush, then running away.

"So Luce..." natsu said. 'I need to get close to her.' He thought. "Do you want to like... go on a date with me, to my house?" He asked sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his head with a big grin. "Don't you live with jellal, gray and Gajeel?" Lucy asked confused. "Not there, I mean the house I grew up in, with my 2 only relatives." Natsu replied. 'Right, I have to get close to him, I'm definitely go to regret this later but oh well.' Lucy thought to herself. "Sure natsu," Lucy said trying not to cringe.

——————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part!
I know it was short, and the next one might also be short too.

I might not update soon either.

~612 words
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bye!

~Author