19. The right side

Quote one:

"I've committed many sins throughout my life...so I want to protect as many people as I can." -Ultear Milkovich

Quote two:

"Shut you mouth! Losers have no say. At least have the decency to obey your own rules." Minerva Orlando

—————————————

Last Chapter:

Their individual fights went on for a while, until the girls were all backed into each other's backs. They looked behind them and saw each other. They looked in front of them again and saw the males slowly walking up to them, the sound of their feet tapping against the ground, being the only sound around them. All the students were frozen in fear, the girls were awaiting the boys next move, Mira patiently waiting and the boys smirking. The tension in the air between them could be cut by a knife.

"Well boys, what do you say we put an end to this?"
———————————————

"What do you mean by that?" Erza asked, wondering what the boys meant when they said: "well boys, what do you say we put an end to this?" The boys just smirked and didn't say anything. They just kept walking closer and closer until they were close enough to tower over the girls.

They stood there for a moment locking eye contact with the girls, while they just glared back. "We're going to make you become members of Sabertooth instead of fairy tail. Then, fairy tail will become extremely vulnerable and easy to take over, if their best agents turn to the other side. The right side. Our side." Gray smirked throughout his entire explanation and emphasized 'right' just to make them see that what the girls are doing is wrong.

Juvia just scoffed and told gray, "what we're doing is right. It's Sabertooth that's evil. Juvia mean's, what kind of people rob millionaires, steal drugs, smuggle weapons and beat up people just for the fun of it?" Everyone else in the room—who the 8 completely forgot about, were shocked to hear what they have done.

"What the actual fuck!?" Lissana screamed, making the others aware of the classes presence. "What is the little bitch talking about?" She asked. "I forgot she was here," levy said, using her hand to block the laugh that was coming out. "What Juvia was saying is, these boys are evil and we are here to stop them. Also, they have taken everyone in this room hostage—except the girls, Mira and I. Oh, and just so you know, your sister is a super strong agent people call the She-devil." Lucy explained.

"Now, back you you boys. As Juvia was saying, what kind of people do that. You must be really sick people to be able to to all of that continuously and still be apart of that place." Erza continued what juvia said. "You think we have a choice!" Jellal snapped. "You think we want to hurt all those people?" His voice started shaking and his bangs were covering his eyes. "You think we wouldn't stop if we had the choice to?" His voice was barley a whisper now, as he fell to his knees and put his hands by his face. You could see some wet drops underneath his face on the floor indicating that he is crying. After a few seconds, the little drops of tears turned into him sobbing.

Without a second thought, Erza jumped up and went to jellals side to comfort him. "What do you mean?" She asked while she was patting his back in a soothing manner, while saying it in a very soothing way. "I'm saying, after our first mission of having to do these repulsive things, and we wanted to quit. Our master threatened our family and friends, saying that he would kill them if we told anyone or if we tried to leave." Jellal was having a full on break down now. "I-is this really true?" Lucy whispered, barley audible. Natsu heard and slowly did a slight nod, looking down not wanting to face them anymore. Gray and Gajeel were also looking down, a look of regret on their face. 

"We know that you're side is the right side, we just can't change to it." Gajeel admitted. The girls thought for a second before simultaneously coming to a mutual agreement.

"What if..."

——————————————————————

A/N: I accidentally posted this part without finishing it, so I'm sorry for that. I just thought of another thing to put for the story, because I may or may not have completely forgotten about sting. So, this story is going to have a few more parts than expected and I've decided to put an epilogue at the end. I hope you enjoyed this part!

~793 words

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Bye!

~Author